Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customer support

+5
320P
Kelly
Isen
Inhaps
Blackyy
9 posters

Go down

Customer support Empty Customer support

Post by Blackyy 18/1/2014, 7:37 pm

Why is Runescape customer support so bad.
You would think a company getting so much profit would put a little effort into putting some customer support.
I have black marks as old as July which are still unanswered.

With the fact that you cannot send a second appeal for a black mark it pretty sums up that Runescape really dont give no shit.

This game is so poorly ran, I have been on games that have way more people playing it and still got answered after a few days for my inquiries.

Nemo

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Customer support Empty Re: Customer support

Post by Inhaps 18/1/2014, 7:54 pm

Email them at accounthelp@jagex.com

That is a much better way to get a response.

Within a day I managed to get my account recovered, which I failed to recover thrice via their recovery thing while having provided more information than via email.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 18/1/2014, 9:45 pm

I think their idea is the more accounts they ban, the more members will continue to pay for membership even if they are out money on the other accounts.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 19/1/2014, 9:12 pm

Inhaps wrote:Email them at accounthelp@jagex.com

Within a day I managed to get my account recovered, which I failed to recover thrice via their recovery thing while having provided more information than via email.

I am going to try this but I dont have much hope.

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 20/1/2014, 7:07 am

Nemo wrote:

I know you said that you are going to try this method, but I just want to agree with Inhaps. I have had to pose an inquiry with Jagex a few times and the best method of communication was e-mail. However, to be fair Cille had sent in an e-mail to them about changing a password to an account or something like that well over a year ago now and I still do not think they've responded Razz. They may have a method of scanning the messages and uncovering the ones of importance or something along those lines. Dunno.

Regardless, good luck getting the black marks solved. I agree that Jagex fails horribly in the category of customer service.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 20/1/2014, 11:26 am

Kelly wrote:
Nemo wrote:

I know you said that you are going to try this method, but I just want to agree with Inhaps. I have had to pose an inquiry with Jagex a few times and the best method of communication was e-mail. However, to be fair Cille had sent in an e-mail to them about changing a password to an account or something like that well over a year ago now and I still do not think they've responded Razz. They may have a method of scanning the messages and uncovering the ones of importance or something along those lines. Dunno.

Regardless, good luck getting the black marks solved. I agree that Jagex fails horribly in the category of customer service.

The obvious solution to not getting a response is sending another email.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 320P 20/1/2014, 8:28 pm

ive used the "accounthelp@jagex.com" a few times when i need them replys mormal take between 10-14 working days (monday - Friday GMT+0)

if nothing by the 14th day resend the email.

hope you get the problem sorted
320P
320P
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 20/1/2014, 9:29 pm

320P wrote:ive used the  "accounthelp@jagex.com"  a few times when i need them   replys mormal take between 10-14 working days  (monday - Friday  GMT+0)

if nothing by the 14th day  resend the email.

I've had that happen to me only once, and I've mailed them quite a lot of times.
They usually reply before 48hours.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 20/1/2014, 10:39 pm

320P wrote:ive used the  "accounthelp@jagex.com"  a few times when i need them   replys mormal take between 10-14 working days  (monday - Friday  GMT+0)

if nothing by the 14th day  resend the email.

Odd. I emailed them on two separate occasions and it took less than a day to get a response each time.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 21/1/2014, 1:30 am

Give them a call on their phone number, it should be quicker although I have never tried this before

0844 588 8880

http://www.jagex.com/privacy/privacy.ws

Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Filch 22/1/2014, 5:21 am

Even if you get to them, they can be a little tricky in terms of offences on your account :L I dont think those black marks are going away..and gg if your perm banned they never respond to those appeals/emails

Filch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valets 25/1/2014, 3:49 pm

Runescape service has always been bad, they always make the wrong moves. And terrible at getting back to the customers

Valets
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down