Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

+3
lil_me
Inhaps
Deadlygreed
7 posters

Go down

Hey everyone  Empty Hey everyone

Post by Deadlygreed 19/1/2014, 6:23 am

I just started playing runescape again after quitting for 3 years. So far I hate EoC and don't do much combat, but skilling still keeps me entertained. I tend to get distracted easily, but will help anyone in need. PM me if you wanna chill  Very Happy

Deadlygreed
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone  Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by Inhaps 19/1/2014, 10:22 am

Welcome, Deadlygreed, to SM and please do have fun. I hope you come to like EoC because I find it much better than the original but if you really hate it that much, you always have the pseudo-oldschool servers if you get yourself some membership.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 19/1/2014, 11:18 pm

welcome back to rs, ya the combat is different but you'll get used to it lol.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlygreed 20/1/2014, 12:07 am

Hmm... I heard if I go to Old School I would have to start over? I'm a member at the moment, but don't feel like starting over lol

Deadlygreed
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 20/1/2014, 3:29 am

Welcome to the forums. Yes if you start Old School, you start over brand new with nothing. EOC has made skilling much easier. New items to auto bank stuff, new buttons to make dropping items easier. Skillers paradise, however combat does take some getting used to.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatnave 20/1/2014, 11:14 am

Hey Deadly, welcome to SM (and back to rs as well Smile) Unless you really hate combat with a passion, try pvming some of the weaker monsters to get the hang of how the new combat system works. Who knows, you might like it Very Happy

Anyways, welcome to SM, feel free to PM me if you need anything!
chocolatnave
chocolatnave
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 21/1/2014, 5:27 am

Hey there and welcome to SM and welcome back to RS, lots has changed within 3 years, i do agree with you on the EoC combat..i absolutely hate it..so i stuck to being a skiller on EoC. Sadly 07 does make you start over from scratch, being a prime 07 player myself i do agree this is a downfall however there are perks to for 07 as well as EoC. My advice is try doing basic pvm/slayer and see how you handle the combat then decide from there. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nose1 21/1/2014, 10:00 am

Welcome
Nose1
Nose1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)