Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide

4 posters

Go down

Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide Empty Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide

Post by Eggspurt 24/1/2014, 1:27 am

Opinions would be nice, for future videos.

Suggestions are nice, future tutorials suggestions.

Thanks

Eggspurt
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide Empty Re: Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide

Post by Mooge 24/1/2014, 1:43 pm

How does this method compare to collecting blue and crimson charms for Summoning xp at Glacors? I've been told it is a lot better there.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide Empty Re: Charm Guide 250 Crimson Charms Guide

Post by Eggspurt 24/1/2014, 9:09 pm

Mooged wrote:How does this method compare to collecting blue and crimson charms for Summoning xp at Glacors? I've been told it is a lot better there.

Glacors is a lot of effort and, for me. I am a busy student and I like to do college work and kill the Daggs. So all I have to do is click the cannon and reset every 15 minutes.

Eggspurt
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imacer 27/1/2014, 4:19 pm

summon lvl?

Imacer
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 31/3/2014, 2:10 am

You can also use a cannon at black daemons and just go in a safe spot, pretty much the same thing since they attack mage just wear some dragon hides, and their drop rate from crimson charms is pretty high and you can also make money as well.
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down