Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a Minecraft Youtube Avatar/Banner!

Go down

In need of a Minecraft Youtube Avatar/Banner! Empty In need of a Minecraft Youtube Avatar/Banner!

Post by Frosty Balls 26/1/2014, 8:18 am

Alright, so as I'm starting to make videos and get some subscribers I am realizing I need an avatar and banner that fits my profile!

I don't really have money, but I can make sure to leave a link to your own Youtube, Website, or your art shop forum in all of my video descriptions and my about. It may not seem like much right now, but if I make it somewhere then you could be getting some real work! ;D

Anyways, back to the point. It's be really awesome if someone could help me out with this.

My YouTube name is FrostyBeatzMC or you can make it using my ign which is just FrostyBeatz.

I'm not going to be extremely picky, but I would like a catchy banner that kind of resembles my name, but also Minecraft at the same time.

As for the avatar just something that can grab someones attention and has my name with it (:

Thanks to anyone who will help me out, I really appreciate it!!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FrostyBeatzMC
Frosty Balls
Frosty Balls
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down