Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scammer

+2
Yamiteh
Master8king
6 posters

Go down

Scammer Empty Scammer

Post by Master8king 27/1/2014, 10:26 pm

Hey ...
Today a good "friend" which i know now since 2-3 month Scammed my Saradoming GodSword in EOC.
RuneScapeName: Imacer
ForumName: Imacer
I trusttraded him my SGS so he could pvm to earn money.
I trusted him cause i know him for 2-3 month, i gave him severaltimes money, like 70m so he can buy torva, then he got scammed, then i trust traded several times my full bandos equip so he can farm ( he also returned that etc), and he also aimed to get ranked.... i really trusted him... if he needed the money he could have asked me i would have gave it him.....
| He deleted me in Skype and ingame| after that Yamiteh helped me to trail/trace him ingame... i founded him @ Godwars Dungeon and i did my kill count to get in and we normally talked he said : yeah its cause i turn pm off while pvm etc etc.  So i waited @ gwd until he finished and he wielded: Chaotic rapiers(dual) and he said my sgs is in his bank. So after he finished GWD we met @ Edgeville Bank and traded me Declined it and Teleported away.... i tried to trail him but was not possible.... so im now pretty sure he scammed me...

Thats all i can say...
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Scammer Empty Re: Scammer

Post by Yamiteh 27/1/2014, 10:41 pm

This is Imacer: http://www.smokinelite.com/u70566

I can confirm that I did in fact help m8k trace him in game. Imacer apparently had online status set to friends(and removed m8k from friends, didn't remove me). He removed me as well after I've pmed him a simple "hi".
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 28/1/2014, 3:41 am

I am not directly involved with this report, but Master you will have to provide some proof of your accusations against Imacer. I wish you luck on recovering your lost items.

1. Person's forum name and link to profile
2. The thread you found the person on requiring the service
3. Your chat logs on msn, skype, etc....
4. Proof of ingame money trade.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 28/1/2014, 3:44 am

What hulu said.

Unfortunately we can't just take everyones word every time. So, in order for us to take any action on SM, we need some type of proof.

Also, for anyone else, please don't post unless relevant to the scam report.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 28/1/2014, 8:36 am

I know that it wont count but adrijana Said still to post a report so she can TWC him until he responds
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 29/1/2014, 1:48 am

Connor wrote:Also, for anyone else, please don't post unless relevant to the scam report.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 320P 20/2/2014, 8:34 am

when m8k told me about this, i asked if i could help... he asked me to pm imacer when he was next online and see if he could give it back so i waited about 2days till he came back on.

after Imacer and i chatted about how he was "rebuilding" from getting scammed i asked him if he had a sgs or a few mill i could lend towards an sgs, he said yea sure 2mins, i waited about 5-10mins then asked him if he was ready... he replied, fk you, your trying to scam me for m8k..
then he went offline (deleted me from friends list) i know this as i seen him 5 mins later...

also
i know you cant believe Every post thats put up but m8k is a rank and loyal member of SM so why isnt he given the benefit of the doubt... i can provide a 234M trust trade from myself to m8k and him returning it... with video and auido (myself talking)
320P
320P
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down