Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is me saying...I'm back for a while :)

5 posters

Go down

This is me saying...I'm back for a while :) Empty This is me saying...I'm back for a while :)

Post by d6s 1/2/2014, 12:33 am

I haven't played RS or even looked at these forums in god knows how long.

over the last few weeks, i've been wanting to really play RS, so with my birthday coming up (February 3rd) I figured, why not just play....and well you all know you can't just "play" RS so I ended up buying a bond with the majority of the money that I had left, just until my next paycheck came in... And all I can say is, why did I ever leave?

there are so many new people on here that I have never met, and so many new things on RS that I have yet to explore!

so, hello everyone!
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

This is me saying...I'm back for a while :) Empty Re: This is me saying...I'm back for a while :)

Post by Leakee 1/2/2014, 9:36 am

MoeZ wrote:

rs is shit now.

Why even browse an RS Forum?

OT: Welcome back d6s, I remember you  Very Happy 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

This is me saying...I'm back for a while :) Empty Re: This is me saying...I'm back for a while :)

Post by Kelly 1/2/2014, 12:49 pm

Leakee wrote:
MoeZ wrote:

rs is shit now.

Why even browse an RS Forum?

OT: Welcome back d6s, I remember you  Very Happy 

Probably friends, community, connections to RS without playing it, or just being retired but still knowledgeable of it Razz. Just some potential reasons.

Also back on topic, I also remember you d6s, welcome back! Hope to see you stick around for more than just a short while Smile.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by d6s 1/2/2014, 12:55 pm

Thanks guys! I'm still really busy, but after my birthday and after march I should be a lot more active than I am now
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 1/2/2014, 10:40 pm

Welcome back to the forums. There are lots of new names and faces and lots of new things going on.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 6/2/2014, 1:44 pm

Welcome to the foums. Smile
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down