Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please

+4
Leakee
Yamiteh
Dr_Dragonoid
krissh
8 posters

Go down

How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please Empty How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please

Post by krissh 10/2/2014, 12:08 pm

Hello, I am looking to sell 500m Normal RSGP. I need to sell this within 4 months as I going leaving RS for good. Anyway.

How much would I roughly get in £?

What is the £ Value of 500m?

Thank You very much

Will Accept. Paypal or Amazon UK GIFT CARDS

Ps Stupid Q: but if a US Member give me e.g 10$ how does it work for me in the UK?  what conversion is based?

Thanks Alot! I made this thread for advice and general help , Admin Please Lock, Will make a new thread later

Last edited by krissh on 17/2/2014, 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
krissh
krissh
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please Empty Re: How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 10/2/2014, 3:39 pm

500M eoc gp would be around 170 pounds or 270 dollars

Hope that helps Smile
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please Empty Re: How muchwould I get for around 500m ? UK £ LOCK Please

Post by Yamiteh 10/2/2014, 3:47 pm

I am very newb when it comes to RWTing, but I'll try to answer your question anyway:

Took a quick look through these forums, seems like people are buying rsgp for around 0.27$/mil. I'd That's 135 Dollars for 500m or about 82 pounds(judging by google). Selling at that price could be your best bet if you are looking to sell it fast.

Paypal would automatically convert the cash I beleive, not sure about actual rates but I am pretty sure it would say when a person would be sending the cash.

I doubt 500m would go for 270 dollars. That's more than 0.5$/m.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/2/2014, 4:20 pm

In English Pounds you are looking at about 19p per mil, which totalls up to about £95.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by krissh 10/2/2014, 6:41 pm

Yamiteh wrote:I am very newb when it comes to RWTing, but I'll try to answer your question anyway:

Took a quick look through these forums, seems like people are buying rsgp for around 0.27$/mil. I'd That's 135 Dollars for 500m or about 82 pounds(judging by google). Selling at that price could be your best bet if you are looking to sell it fast.

Paypal would automatically convert the cash I beleive, not sure about actual rates but I am pretty sure it would say when a person would be sending the cash.

Leakee wrote:In English Pounds you are looking at about 19p per mil, which totalls up to about £95.

Thanks both of you for helping! Yes Around £95 Seems Okay.

So, I need advice

What do I do next?
Any advice, Safety issues I should know and be ware off?
Will PayPal Charge ME if I receive this?

Leakee? Are you buying RSGP?
krissh
krissh

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/2/2014, 6:54 pm

krissh wrote:
Yamiteh wrote:I am very newb when it comes to RWTing, but I'll try to answer your question anyway:

Leakee wrote:In English Pounds you are looking at about 19p per mil, which totalls up to about £95.

Thanks both of you for helping!  Yes Around £95 Seems Okay.

So, I need advice

What do I do next?
Any advice, Safety issues I should know and be ware off?  
Will PayPal Charge ME if I receive this?

Leakee? Are you buying RSGP?

I am not buying RSGP however you may find gold buyers in #Smokinmils IRC channel. If you have a UK Bank or Building Society Account (Such as Lloyds, Barclays, Bank of Scotland) I would highly suggest using that to buy your coins and DO NOT sell this much (if anything) to people who aren't trustworthy via PP as they can get their money back with the click of a button.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by krissh 10/2/2014, 6:59 pm

[quote="Leakee"]
krissh wrote:
ying RSGP?

I am not buying RSGP however you may find gold buyers in #Smokinmils IRC channel. If you have a UK Bank or Building Society Account (Such as Lloyds, Barclays, Bank of Scotland)  I would highly suggest using that to buy your coins and DO NOT sell this much (if anything) to people who aren't trustworthy via PP as they can get their money back with the click of a button.

Hey, Okay and Thanks for the info and all your help!
I Definatly wont sell to anyone! Unless Admin or Blue Trusted with 100s Vouchers +++

Last Question?
I wanted to ask: How? You Said : "as they can get their money back with the click of a button" ? How? I thought if You send a Payment as a Gift you cant do a charge back?

Thanks
krissh
krissh

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 10/2/2014, 7:06 pm

Some people always find reasons for a chargeback. Doesn't matter if it is sent as a Gift or not.
(Even though I heard requesting them to send you the cash as gift along with a note saying something like "this is for virtual goods I've already recieved" helps a bit.)
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ephsport 10/2/2014, 7:06 pm

Interested in buying some GP, sent a PM. Willing to use middleman, etc.

ephsport
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 10/2/2014, 9:21 pm

Krissh, hit me up with any questions, in IRC or pm, I deal in the gold market a lot, not so much on SM anymore, but of the 10 chargebacks I'e had in the past 3 weeks, I have won them all.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightl0ck 10/2/2014, 10:15 pm

If you're looking to sell the gold check out some of the gold buyers that are mods/higher up positions in the clan as I can guarantee you should have no problem selling to them. Another tip: If you sell it via USD you have to pay a fee to convert it to any other currency on Paypal.
Nightl0ck
Nightl0ck
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 11/2/2014, 12:54 pm

Okay so now i know the rsgp/$ rates in mind is completely fked up. And i broght from some which which screwed up my pocket Razz
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by IrisLuna 16/2/2014, 4:54 pm

Hey Krishh, you looking to sell your gold with immediate effect? I'm looking to buy 200m at £40 which is slightly over some rates. PM me on here if you're looking to sell, can do paypal only Smile
IrisLuna
IrisLuna
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down