Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forrest G's QBD log

+2
Yamiteh
Forrest G
6 posters

Go down

Forrest G's QBD log Empty Forrest G's QBD log

Post by Forrest G 16/2/2014, 5:21 am

Wow... I accidentally posted my QBD guide into here... all 61 kills logged gone.... Not sure if I will be continuing this or not. The final price check of the 61 kills was around 19.5m.

Last edited by Forrest G on 19/2/2014, 10:52 pm; edited 14 times in total

Forrest G
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Forrest G's QBD log Empty Re: Forrest G's QBD log

Post by Yamiteh 16/2/2014, 11:20 am

This is going to be interesting.
It'll be nice to know how much each QBD kill gets on average Razz
How many kills do you get per hour usually?
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G 16/2/2014, 5:09 pm

Yamiteh wrote:This is going to be interesting.
It'll be nice to know how much each QBD kill gets on average Razz
How many kills do you get per hour usually?
Usually around 15 give or take a few. Just depends if I screw up on a kill and it takes longer and whatnot. I had to sell the loot I already had in my bank, 161 kills and I made around 58m or so. Maybe this'll motivate some other people to do some QBD Very Happy

Forrest G
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 16/2/2014, 11:37 pm

I really wish I could kill QBD more efficiently... I'm pretty bad, I'll maybe get a kill every 1/5 trips. But then again I don't have super antifires and I use royal crossbow and sometimes forget to switch to dragonfire shield when shit comes in.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G 17/2/2014, 12:35 am

MerchTilIDie wrote:I really wish I could kill QBD more efficiently... I'm pretty bad, I'll maybe get a kill every 1/5 trips. But then again I don't have super antifires and I use royal crossbow and sometimes forget to switch to dragonfire shield when shit comes in.
Yeah it's really inefficient without super antifires, maybe you should get 85 herblore over bxp weekend?

Forrest G
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatnave 17/2/2014, 3:40 am

I just boosted to 85 from 84, got about 40 super antis now. Would having extreme sets help out a lot, or is it not as needed? + Im using rocktails, might start using sharks, not sure how well that would work out though.
chocolatnave
chocolatnave
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G 17/2/2014, 12:21 pm

chocolatnave wrote:I just boosted to 85 from 84, got about 40 super antis now. Would having extreme sets help out a lot, or is it not as needed? + Im using rocktails, might start using sharks, not sure how well that would work out though.
I used to not use any pots at all when I had bandos and I did just as fine. As for food, I would use sharks. Rocktails you'll waste 120k+ per trip just on food.

Forrest G
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatnave 17/2/2014, 1:59 pm

Forrest G wrote:
chocolatnave wrote:I just boosted to 85 from 84, got about 40 super antis now. Would having extreme sets help out a lot, or is it not as needed? + Im using rocktails, might start using sharks, not sure how well that would work out though.
I used to not use any pots at all when I had bandos and I did just as fine. As for food, I would use sharks. Rocktails you'll waste 120k+ per trip just on food.

Well, I was using rocktails I fished myself when I was bored, though now that I think about it I can probably sell those for sharks and get at least 2x as many foods.

You should make a qbd guide, it'd help quite a lot of people here, I believe.
chocolatnave
chocolatnave
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Blumpkin 17/2/2014, 5:36 pm

Do you have a goal of how many you're trying to kill? Goodluck with the drops!
Teh Blumpkin
Teh Blumpkin
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G 17/2/2014, 8:25 pm

chocolatnave wrote:
Forrest G wrote:

Well, I was using rocktails I fished myself when I was bored, though now that I think about it I can probably sell those for sharks and get at least 2x as many foods.

You should make a qbd guide, it'd help quite a lot of people here, I believe.
I will probably end up making one since it seems like there's a positive response to it Very Happy
I would definitely use sharks instead of rocktails, the way I see it is that I'm paying 1.2k more for 250 health more when eating the  rocktail (I'm 99 hp).

Forrest G
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G 17/2/2014, 8:27 pm

Teh Blumpkin wrote:Do you have a goal of how many you're trying to kill? Goodluck with the drops!
Thanks! I don't really have a goal to how many I want to kill. I sold a loot tab (right before this post) of QBD kills and it was around 161 kills, made a good 58-60m from what I can remember.

Forrest G
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by m333m0ry 12/4/2014, 3:03 am

Just wondering, how long does it take to kill all these QBDs for 19m? I'm asking this because I realized that even though it offers good money, it's not even close to merching all day in GE.

Sad truth, but truth.
m333m0ry
m333m0ry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://gamingsmart.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down