Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much did you make/spend this weekend?

+6
Music
Gummy
Cille
datsyuk09
Mr Rockeye
MerchTilIDie
10 posters

Go down

How much did you make or spend?

How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_lcap0%How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_lcap0%How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_lcap31%How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_lcap50%How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_lcap6%How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_lcap13%How much did you make/spend this weekend? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

How much did you make/spend this weekend? Empty How much did you make/spend this weekend?

Post by MerchTilIDie 23/2/2014, 8:21 pm

So with BXP weekend pretty much over, I just wanted to get a general idea of how much you guys made or spent over the past 3 days. Feel free to reply and tell the exact amount and or what you've done over the weekend.

I myself forgot to invest and the weekend snuck up on me, but I was able to get 72-85 summoning for 7.5m after selling the pouches and everything afterwards

Along with that I got 74-81 slayer, 50-60 rc, 61-63 agility (shit was too boring to do for much longer), 55-58 divination, and 64-66 mining

Not my most efficient BXP weekend thus far, but I'm happy I got stuff done.

I made some last minute drygore investments which paid off and got me an extra 10m, along with that I spent around 6-7 hours mining/crafting/flipping granite, which got me another 45m Very Happy

I'd love to know what you've accomplished this weekend, so please do feel obliged to tell!
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

How much did you make/spend this weekend? Empty Re: How much did you make/spend this weekend?

Post by Mr Rockeye 23/2/2014, 8:33 pm

Couldn't do that much of skilling sadly Sad since I was on vacation which on the other hand was super fantastic!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

How much did you make/spend this weekend? Empty Re: How much did you make/spend this weekend?

Post by datsyuk09 23/2/2014, 8:38 pm

made some terrible investments that cost me about 200m Sad
but i did gain some smithing and summoning levels, so i'm still happy
datsyuk09
datsyuk09
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 23/2/2014, 9:34 pm

Didn't do anything buying/selling related.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 23/2/2014, 9:46 pm

I have not been online over this weekend which is unfortunate, but for good reason. Had I been online however, the majority of the time at least would have been spent on Agility so I also would not have done anything buying/selling related.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 23/2/2014, 9:49 pm

Cille wrote:Didn't do anything buying/selling related.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 23/2/2014, 10:15 pm

I played Old School all weekend so nothing was bought/sold in rs3.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 24/2/2014, 1:50 am

Maybe 40-50m profit, not sure exactly. Actually put some effort into flipping this weekend and got enough luck to make it worthwhile.
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 24/2/2014, 2:40 pm

Probably spent like 100m or a bit less for 99 crafting and nearly 93 summoning.
I flipped a bit too, but not much and the profit from that was maybe 10m or so.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatnave 24/2/2014, 6:55 pm

Didn't really spend much, or invest much, my main achievements are 69-84 summoning and 71-91 thieving.
chocolatnave
chocolatnave
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down