Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here

5 posters

Go down

New here Empty New here

Post by tday20 24/2/2014, 1:46 am

New to SM, but not to RS. Been playing for 8 years, and quite enjoy it.  Iv'e never been proficient at making money on the game, although I do have 50m+ which isn't bad i guess.  

Little more about me: I'm 22, engaged to my beautiful fiance, I'm a welder for a prestigious company "The Babcock & Wilcox Co." I enjoy my career, that seems to sum up a bit about me.

thanks.

tday20
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

New here Empty Re: New here

Post by Inhaps 24/2/2014, 6:52 pm

Welcome, tday20. Quite the RS veteran, you are. Money making has never been particularly difficult if you know just what can affect the market. You should check out our mentor section if you want to learn what it is all about. It can be quite a fun experience.

Good luck with your career and in runescape.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 25/2/2014, 12:33 am

welcome to SM. hope you enjoy your time with us and good luck if you decide to join mentors. it is a great way to learn how to make money
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 25/2/2014, 4:40 pm

Welcome to the forums!
With 50m you can easily start making some nice cash with little effort through merchanting.
You can join a mentor group like Inhaps said if you wish to learn more!
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 25/2/2014, 5:01 pm

Hey tday20, welcome to the forums! As Inhaps suggested, the Mentoring programme is a good idea to join if you are looking to increase your knowledge about merchanting, and increase your wealth.

Before I joined SM, I had a similar problem with having money in-game. I relied on gaining money from my various skills in-game, which was often quite slow and tedious. After learning merchanting and the various skills involved in understanding the market and it's prices, money-making has been much easier.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum