Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP

+5
piramatrix
Huluplus
feedpenguins
Mr Rockeye
Dr_Dragonoid
9 posters

Go down

RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP Empty RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 5/3/2014, 2:58 pm

Hey Smile Whever i used to load runescape i used to get a pop up from java wether to run or cancel from today onwards i havent been getting that pop up hence runescape aint running. ANyone know what to do plz help me
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP Empty Re: RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP

Post by Mr Rockeye 5/3/2014, 4:26 pm

You could download the client from their site, the client doesn't need java.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP Empty Re: RUNESCAPE NOT RUNNING!@@@ NEED URGENT HELP

Post by feedpenguins 6/3/2014, 12:00 am

Mr Rockeye wrote:You could download the client from their site, the client doesn't need java.

^ this
i got sick of Java because it likes to stuff up a lot on my laptop an constantly needed updating. dont have to worry about it with the client
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 6/3/2014, 3:36 am

The new java update messed a lot up for me, I got RS to work by using internet explorer. Swiftkit and Chrome would not load java at all.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 6/3/2014, 11:48 am

Huluplus wrote:The new java update messed a lot up for me, I got RS to work by using internet explorer. Swiftkit and Chrome would not load java at all.
Same thing is happening but even IE cannont run it for me
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 10/3/2014, 11:59 am

Any fix to this?

Regards
Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 10/3/2014, 12:21 pm

as said before download the client. No java, no problems
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 11/3/2014, 11:59 am

piramatrix wrote:as said before download the client. No java, no problems

Well that wont run also its giving some errors
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 11/3/2014, 3:16 pm

What kind of errors is it giving?
In the client you could also try holding "S" key as it runs. It would start it in safe mode.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/3/2014, 6:48 pm

Yamiteh wrote:What kind of errors is it giving?
In the client you could also try holding "S" key as it runs. It would start it in safe mode.
^ That helps but you can also have a compatibility problem in which case you have to right click the start button for the client. Once done that you go down to "Properties" click on it, you'll get some kind of a menu, go to compatibility adjust it to windows XP and run it as administrator than click apply and start the client.
And if you don't understand it you can watch this video:
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 12/3/2014, 11:06 am

It says this installation package could not be opened
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by sk1ll guth1x 17/4/2014, 9:35 am

Reinstall your java and it starts working , had same problem

sk1ll guth1x
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 26/4/2014, 12:10 am

This worked for me on google chrome on the runescape page, where the game client loads click on the little page thing by the web address and check your permissions, and then allow javascrip on the website by default.
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 26/4/2014, 2:22 am

Gravedig. Locked.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down