Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduction

4 posters

Go down

introduction Empty introduction

Post by grashhh 19/3/2014, 11:45 pm

Hey sean here and my rsn is grashhh Xd.
I played runescape when i was a kid wasn't very good at it just did watever never even made a mill or got a 99 let's change that, started back in old school when that came out but stopped after 2/3 months now i'm back to play 2 months now and going longer.
I haven't been a member of a clan before so let's hope i do well here and am able to help people out and just have some fun.
My proudest runescape achievement right now is probably getting better stats than i had before when i played my favorite skills are farming/smithing which are both past 80.
pest control then I realized there was a stream and joined in with iemz pc.
My goal would be to become part of a community and interact with all sorts of players and learn more about the game.
I know a few members through ts3 unsure there names on smokinelite.
With merching i haven't made bank with it i have made a little bit of money nothing huge I don't believe i have had the knowledge to merchant as a money making method.
My goal in runescape is to get my first every 99 which i am hoping to be smithing/farming which are in progress.
In my spare time i go to clubs, hang out with friends, play runescape a lot, league of legends sometimes a game here and there.
preferred contact method would be Pm in game my private chat is always on.
I used your template very nice template you had for new members Smile and hope to get to meet a lot of new members within this clan/community Smile
grashhh
grashhh
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

introduction Empty Re: introduction

Post by Yamiteh 19/3/2014, 11:59 pm

Hey Sean welcome to the forums!
My favorite skill is also Farming(got 99 on RS3 the old way, going for 99 on 07 eventually probably).
Being an iemz rank you may know some people here already, hope you get to know some more too Smile
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 20/3/2014, 12:01 am

Grashhh!

Welcome to SM and ofc we are happy to have you as a rank in iEmz PC Smile I'm glad you joined the stream and took the invite we put out for TS. You've been in TS for the last 3 days and have fit right in. Both of these clans (SM and iEmz) have some great Ranks and members so you'll have plenty of people to play RS and LoL with.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Kenny- 22/3/2014, 3:48 pm

Welcome to SM and iEmz Sean and dont mind Yaoi in TS hes Dominican, he cant help it =P
Glad to have you aboard the iEmz Ranks.
-Kenny-
-Kenny-
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down