Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of THE BABY

3 posters

Go down

Return of THE BABY Empty Return of THE BABY

Post by Arch Serene 20/3/2014, 10:05 pm

Hi,

I am Jayon and I am returning to SM and RS. I started playing Runescape in 2006 and have had many accounts (most of them barely reaching level 60 [in the old RS, the new RS is still quite new to me and pretty confusing aha). My current RS account is Arch Serene and currently F2P.

I have never been too good with merching but i did enjoy the community of the clan. I did attempt most of the old SOTW (haven't used photoshop since ^^).

I have no idea what else to say so see you guys around hopefully aha :p

Jay

Arch Serene
Arch Serene
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Return of THE BABY Empty Re: Return of THE BABY

Post by Yamiteh 20/3/2014, 10:33 pm

Welcome back Jay!

New combat system can be confusing at start yeah, but you will learn soon enough Razz
You say you are not good with merchanting, but would you like to learn? If so I'd reccomend to apply for one of the mentor groups here!
Also as you have already found out SOTW has been recently brought back. Good luck on it!
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 20/3/2014, 11:15 pm

Welcome back jay. U would say dust of your Photoshop skills and give it a go at the new SOTW. And if there is anything you cant figure out ingame feel free to ask me for help Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down