Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to join iEmz pc?

3 posters

Go down

Want to join iEmz pc? Empty Want to join iEmz pc?

Post by Californias 3/4/2014, 5:12 pm

Hey SM COMMUNITY!

My name is Felix or Californias. I have been a part of the iEmz community since before we merged with SM and although a lot has changed since then I believe it has been for the better! The reason why I am posting this thread out of my own will (lol) is because I want to extend an invitation to all runescape players (perferably 07 rs, But we don't discriminate rs3 Razz) and even to retired runescape players that are active among Smokin mils to come hang out with us!

Little history on iEmz pc: Opened a couple weeks after 07runescape was released, we are the only 24/7 operating cc in 07; we operate pest control boats: novice and med; and on weekends we host veteran boat! We stream on weekends and do giveaways, and most IMPORTANTLY to join our clan doesnt mean you have to be at pest control at all times all we ask is that you be in our cc and help moderate the chat when you are on runescape!

My Goal!:
My goal has been to get as many active sm runescape players as possible to become part of the iEmz community and help establish that bridge between iEmz and Smokin mils! So far we have a few SM ranks that have joined our clan and it has been a blast! Our foundation is based on having a great community and a place to relax with each other! From hosting movie nights, Rap Battles, to deep philosophical conversations, pk trips and just simply hanging out we are always having fun! :)We are a tight knit family and we always welcome new members! I just feel it is not only necessary but also important that the iEmz and the sm community mingle and join forces! We are always on the SM teamspeak and you are more than welcomed to come chat and get to know us!

IF you play runescape and want to join iEmz pc:

Now if you play runescape and are interested in joining our clan please feel free talk to us in #iemz and apply on the OSRS forums!
LINK:COPY AND PASTE Smile: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?320,321,689,65328933,goto,1  (Please leave out that you are an SM RANK! JUST PM AN OP IN #IEMZ THAT :)for security reasons!)

So please feel free to come get to know us! Even if you do not play runescape we have several iEmz members that play League at times!
                                                                               With all due respect,
                                                                                                                  Californias!
Californias
Californias
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Want to join iEmz pc? Empty Re: Want to join iEmz pc?

Post by Leakee 3/4/2014, 5:38 pm

Applied <3
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 3/4/2014, 6:54 pm

Applied as well! We'll see what happens. Razz
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down