Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

4 posters

Go down

Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months) Empty Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock 6/4/2014, 7:15 pm

Long story short, exclusive Microsoft Event, got free stuff. I already have 3 yrs of XBL membership, so I have these codes to sell.

Spoiler:

Stock: 2x 3 Month

$4 per month.

Paypal / 07 GP

Please post offers below, thanks.

Last edited by Dual_Shock on 23/5/2014, 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months) Empty Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Panda Domo 12/4/2014, 6:22 pm

Interested in the 3 month, price?
Panda Domo
Panda Domo
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months) Empty Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock 15/4/2014, 3:18 am

Hey, sorry I didn't reply. What offer would you make?

Thanks.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 24/4/2014, 3:33 pm

bump. still for sale.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 26/4/2014, 12:14 pm

I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 27/4/2014, 2:02 am

Daxaal wrote:I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?

I don't see why it wouldn't work in Aus. O.o, never tried though.

I was looking for $5 per month, so $20 for all of them.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 27/4/2014, 1:21 pm

Dual_Shock wrote:
Daxaal wrote:I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?

I'm somewhat interested in purchasing the 1 month card then for $5 but I wanted to ask you if you would offer a refund if the code didn't work for my region. I'm a total xbox noob  Razz so I'm not too sure whether xbox live cards are region locked or not. I would be happy to record my screen to show proof in the rare case that the code doesn't work because of different regions.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 9/5/2014, 4:05 pm

Daxaal wrote:
Dual_Shock wrote:

I'm somewhat interested in purchasing the 1 month card then for $5 but I wanted to ask you if you would offer a refund if the code didn't work for my region. I'm a total xbox noob  Razz so I'm not too sure whether xbox live cards are region locked or not. I would be happy to record my screen to show proof in the rare case that the code doesn't work because of different regions.

Sure.

Updated. Now have 2x 3 month, and 1x 1 Month
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 11/5/2014, 4:53 pm

Just bought 07 Membership again for a month. Now taking 07 GP for 30 days.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 18/5/2014, 9:20 pm

Still for sale. $5/month. Buy two 3-Month Codes for $25!
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 23/5/2014, 2:39 pm

Updated Stock.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 23/5/2014, 3:17 pm

I might be interested in one 3 month card next month for my brother his birthday if you still got them at that time, I'll contact you.

What is your IRC name?

All regards,
Giovanni.

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 25/5/2014, 5:02 am

What's your current stock? picture shows 1 month card and 1 3 month card but stock says 2 3 month card? I'm still interested but won't be able to purchase for a while (buying some other items atm)
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 26/5/2014, 3:01 pm

GiovanniM wrote:I might be interested in one 3 month card next month for my brother his birthday if you still got them at that time, I'll contact you.

What is your IRC name?

All regards,
Giovanni.

You won't find me on IRC, I'm never on it. You can PM me or come onto the SM Teamspeak (smokinmils.clanvent.com:8248)

Daxaal wrote:What's your current stock? picture shows 1 month card and 1 3 month card but stock says 2 3 month card? I'm still interested but won't be able to purchase for a while (buying some other items atm)

2x 3 Month.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 5/6/2014, 4:13 am

Still for sale.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 15/6/2014, 5:08 am

Send me a pm with your timezone and when you are normally on IRC Smile, I'll definelty buy one of these codes from you anytime this week. Is there any special or combo offer you have if I buy both codes? I'm currently looking at just buying one code but if there is some sort of offer for buying both I might consider it Smile.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down