Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜ Empty ☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜

Post by appletreestore 13/4/2014, 7:17 am

★Appletree's Gold Shop★

Hello friend,We come from Appletreestore. We start to buy the RS07&RS3 gold. If you find us as your suitable parterner, i hope to have a long-term opportunities for cooperation with you!

➵Payment Methods

1. Moneybookers(our fees)
2.Paypal (verified paypal account)
3.Western Union
4.Webmoney.
5.BTC(i can buy btc )
We will send the payment within 3 minutes right after transaction has been done!~

➵Ways of Contact

Skype: appletreestore (Message me on skype if you're interested)

My Vouch link
 I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you 

Note: You can check our daily prices here then contact us for a private quote

Last edited by appletreestore on 14/4/2014, 6:48 am; edited 3 times in total

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜ Empty Re: ☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜

Post by Adri 13/4/2014, 2:09 pm

'➵Fair Price
Higher than most of the buyers out there. And we are willing to pay even more on large amount of gold. Contact us for a private quote.'

[16:05:08] appletree: eoc price 0.23$/m

slightly contradicting

I am aware prices of gold are subject to change and that one can set their own price, tho I wanted to point out that this is what they are currently offering. You should concider whether or not you want to take the time to contact them to sell gold.
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜ Empty Re: ☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜

Post by Justin 13/4/2014, 5:53 pm

Adri wrote:'➵Fair Price
Higher than most of the buyers out there. And we are willing to pay even more on large amount of gold. Contact us for a private quote.'

slightly contradicting

I am aware prices of gold are subject to change and that one can set their own price, tho I wanted to point out that this is what they are currently offering. You should concider whether or not you want to take the time to contact them to sell gold.

Guess he likes me more than you, I got .24/m. Seriously though, definitely agree with you on this one Adri.

Btw, looking sharp in the blazer m8

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 13/4/2014, 6:06 pm

Justin wrote:

slightly contradicting

Guess he likes me more than you, I got .24/m. Seriously though, definitely agree with you on this one Adri.

Fair price would be .35/m, quite honestly. Also remove the first tag from your title, that isn't allowed here
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

☞☞☞☞ Buying Rs07+ Rs3 Gold ★ Appletree's Gold Shop ★[PP/WN/MB/Other]☜☜☜☜ Empty sorry to make u much trouble.

Post by appletreestore 14/4/2014, 3:53 am

Music wrote:
Justin wrote:

slightly contradicting

Fair price would be .35/m, quite honestly. Also remove the first tag from your title, that isn't allowed here

Im really sorry that i had made u much trouble. Since im new here, so many things need to learn.

Thanks for ur understanding. I will do my best !

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 14/4/2014, 4:00 am

Price check

2.1$/m on rs07 atm

Last edited by appletreestore on 14/4/2014, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokerface 14/4/2014, 4:19 am

just another lowballer with a dream.

Pokerface
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 14/4/2014, 6:12 am

appletreestore wrote:today's price

2.1$/m on rs07 atm

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 14/4/2014, 7:33 am

appletreestore wrote:
Music wrote:
Justin wrote:

slightly contradicting

Im really sorry that i had made u much trouble. Since im new here, so many things need to learn.

Thanks for ur understanding. I will do my best !

You didnt really cause trouble, Music did just enforce the rules.

I am glad you're posting estimates of your prices on this thread now Smile Its more definetly more transparant.

Greetings, Adri
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 15/4/2014, 1:06 am

Today's price

2$/m

bulk buyin
g

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 16/4/2014, 5:26 am

today's buying price

2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 17/4/2014, 3:51 am

today's buying price

2.1$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 18/4/2014, 2:31 am

today's buying price

2.3$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 21/4/2014, 3:49 am

Today's buying price

2.1$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 22/4/2014, 10:14 pm

Today's price

2.2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 23/4/2014, 11:03 pm

online and bulk buying today

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 24/4/2014, 10:47 pm

Today's buying price

2.2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 25/4/2014, 11:04 pm

today's buying price

2.22$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 26/4/2014, 11:28 pm

today's buying price

2.2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 27/4/2014, 11:08 pm

Today's buying price

2.2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 29/4/2014, 1:11 am

today's buying price

2.2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 30/4/2014, 12:26 am

today's buying price
2.2$/m

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 30/4/2014, 11:53 pm

up for more

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 2/5/2014, 1:51 am

need more today

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by appletreestore 3/5/2014, 2:47 am

online & buying

appletreestore
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next