Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends)

4 posters

Go down

Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends) Empty Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends)

Post by Dual_Shock 15/4/2014, 3:22 am

Selling this ward skin that's obtained from PAX. Placed an order for one a bit ago, Crypsi winded up giving me one before I had it delivered.

Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends) MnN4bx25FSferRAyItYJa8w

What it looks like in game:

Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends) Attachment

Looking for Paypal, pref. people I know.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends) Empty Re: Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends)

Post by Huluplus 15/4/2014, 5:15 am

If you could find someone willing to send you the money via paypal I could pay them with rsgp. eoc or 07. If you would be down for this let me know in ts or irc or pm. and we will talk price. Razz
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends) Empty Re: Selling Riot Ward Skin (League of Legends)

Post by Dual_Shock 15/4/2014, 5:56 am

Huluplus wrote:If you could find someone willing to send you the money via paypal I could pay them with rsgp. eoc or 07. If you would be down for this let me know in ts or irc or pm. and we will talk price. Razz

See what Adrijana can do. I'll be home around 4PM EST tomorrow, if you wanna talk.

Smile
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 15/4/2014, 6:06 pm

Ill speak to her, and see you when you are online. Only thing up in the air, is how much rsgp she wants and if she is willing to do it. Razz
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayons. 21/4/2014, 4:23 pm

I`d be interested to buy it if you still have a code Very Happy
Crayons.
Crayons.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 27/4/2014, 2:04 am

Sold. Can be closed.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 27/4/2014, 3:17 am

Locked on request.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down