Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying/Borrowing High Level Account

+3
Christmas
Justin
Bom
7 posters

Go down

Buying/Borrowing High Level Account Empty Buying/Borrowing High Level Account

Post by Bom 11/5/2014, 1:11 pm

Hello,

I am looking to either buy or borrow a high-level account, and shall pay well. If you're looking to loan, the loan period should be a minimum of one month. I would be very happy to borrow for longer than this. Given the right price, I would be more interested in a buy than in a loan.

I can pay in 07, EOC or PP. Price must be discussed. If you're at all interested, please send me a PM and post on this thread to notify me of your interest. We'll proceed with discussions from there.

I shall be using the account for high-level bossing. For this reason, it is essential that the account is high-level, ideally with maxed combat stats. Anything below 200cb is insufficient.

If you're unsure about my suitability to go onto your account, please have a look at my vouches. I have been on numerous high-level accounts in the past (for bossing and dungeoneering,) all of which were loans. I've often been trusted with a great deal of highly-valuable untradeables such as chaotics and have also been on some high-profile Smokin Mils Rank accounts without any issue. In addition to account trust, I have also owned an investment bank in which up to 1B gp was loaned to me for extended periods of time. I used to have the HT badge, however it was removed due to inactivity (which is standard Smokin Mils procedure.)

Needless to say, you must have the necessary qualifications (in accordance with the Smokin Mils rules) to partake in an account acquisition/loan. Please do not try to break the rules.

Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Buying/Borrowing High Level Account Empty Re: Buying/Borrowing High Level Account

Post by Justin 11/5/2014, 4:43 pm

Unfortunately Bom, I'm pretty sure the rules have changed and you can only borrow and account if you are trusted+.

I think you might just have to buy one. Goodluck man, nice to see you around

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Buying/Borrowing High Level Account Empty Re: Buying/Borrowing High Level Account

Post by Christmas 11/5/2014, 6:52 pm

Hi Bom <3 (long time no talk)

You are allowed to do this, only trusted+ may sell their account/loan them out [you don't need to be trusted+ to ask to borrow an account]

Good luck with finding an account (: if I still had my old main I would let you use it in a heart beat
Christmas
Christmas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 11/5/2014, 7:48 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Christmas and nice to see you too Justin Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 12/5/2014, 11:58 am

I might have an account for you to borrow, please contact me in PM.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 12/5/2014, 1:49 pm

pm'd
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 14/5/2014, 12:11 pm

Contacted both Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 17/5/2014, 9:25 pm

Still open for offers.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 19/5/2014, 7:26 am

I got a 177 cb account for you if you want.

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 19/5/2014, 11:45 am

GiovanniMoonen wrote:I got a 177 cb account for you if you want.

As clearly stated in the thread; if you don't meet the Smokin Mils requirements to sell an account, then don't. The rules could not be clearer, and if you are confused then you should check the sticky threads at the top of the Selling Accounts forum section.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christmas 21/5/2014, 5:30 pm

Deleted post as it had nothing to do with OP.

Giovanni if your going to call people names you might want to watch yourself as you have already been kicked multiple times from IRC for similar reasons. You are also not allowed to sell your account until you are trusted+ which you do not have.

All other posts that don't have to do with this thread will be deleted.

Good luck again Boom lol  <3
Christmas
Christmas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 24/5/2014, 5:21 pm

Hey I have an account I'd be willing to sell/loan Smile
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 18/7/2014, 6:08 pm

Bump
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 19/7/2014, 10:08 am

Bump
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down