Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivek

5 posters

Go down

Vivek Empty Vivek

Post by MoeZ 11/5/2014, 9:38 pm

Attempted to scam on IRC by vivik.

I was almost gonna get scammed by the irc name "Vivek".

he said "Selling rsgp for paypal" in the irc and I asked him do you buy rs3 accs?
He was like pm me. After I told him the stats, poof 950m offer. From that moment, I knew he was a scammer. He also linked me to a fake website of his.

Well the proof is small but talks about itself a lot. here it is:

Vivek 7oJFvDK

He faked the those lines, and if he shows me a screenie of me saying that I'll request a ban from #SmGamer.

Now to top it off, I asked him to show me 950m. And here is what I got, the rsn was familiar and I figured out it was Leptin, a Ddyce host.

Vivek KhE5NAC

I really didn't get scammed a single gp, but some people may get scammed. I know that I was wrong sicne only trusted people are allowed to sell accounts but I didn't know you guys had that policy.

Idk if I'm going to get banned from SM for this, but I'm doing this since I don't want no-lifers wasting the legitness of legit gambling clans.

PS: i couldn't show other logs between me and vivek because I dced from the irc.

I'm requesting a perm ban for him, ty.
MoeZ
MoeZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Vivek Empty Re: Vivek

Post by Ironic 11/5/2014, 9:43 pm

This may be his potential forum account: http://www.smokinelite.com/u71239.
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 11/5/2014, 10:53 pm

is there any conversation outside of irc? perhaps on the forums?

and could you pm me the link he sent (if you can)
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 12/5/2014, 12:15 am

I already told you on irc, you do not have any solid proof that he did indeed try to scam you, not only do you not have logs of him offering you 950m, there are also no logs of him asking the other guy to show you 950m, not to mention that only members of our forums are allowed to sell accounts in any sm related channels. Being a member of sm for as long as you have you should have known this by now and there is proof of you breaking this rule shown here.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoeZ 12/5/2014, 12:32 pm

While I was in Smokin dyce, I never tried selling/buying accs. But, he asked a ddyce host to show me money as him didn't he?
MoeZ
MoeZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 12/5/2014, 1:33 pm

This case has nothing to do with us. He didn't scam you and account sales and discussions in our channels are not allowed. We have no involvement. LOCKED
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum