Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church's Archives

3 posters

Go down

Church's Archives Empty Church's Archives

Post by TKO Subzero 13/5/2014, 2:20 am

Church's Archives 331db0p

Church's Archives 2cr1t8k
(A quick easy signature for a guy called "N")

Church's Archives 145oye
(The simplest signatures are sometimes worth more than anyone with a lot of layers)

Last edited by TKO Subzero on 13/5/2014, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

TKO Subzero
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Church's Archives Empty Re: Church's Archives

Post by Inhaps 13/5/2014, 12:34 pm

Did you make these? Either way...

Church's Archives 331db0p
This is looks really weird. The image is stretched out horizontally. Whatever effects were used make his face look somewhat creepy.

Church's Archives 2cr1t8k
It is nice for what it is but looks unfinished.

Church's Archives 145oye
This one is really nice, decent texture and it just fits together.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TKO Subzero 13/5/2014, 3:28 pm

1.) Yeah I realized this once I switched computers it looked normal on my everyday small computer but my gaming laptop it looks disoriented will fix; and the face is the render that Google came up with the background made it look creepy is why (I made it 40% transparent and gave it more contrast just like the punisher skull)Smile
2.) It was a quick 10 minute project for someone who needed a quick signature that's what they wanted ill make that clear under the signature
3.) Yeah sometimes little simple projects look the best just took 5 layers and a text, easy done

**I will be posting more and more as I get my orders in(: could use all the feedback possible I wanna get good at this**

TKO Subzero
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 14/5/2014, 3:22 pm

TKO Subzero wrote:1.) Yeah I realized this once I switched computers it looked normal on my everyday small computer but my gaming laptop it looks disoriented will fix; and the face is the render that Google came up with the background made it look creepy is why (I made it 40% transparent and gave it more contrast just like the punisher skull)Smile
2.) It was a quick 10 minute project for someone who needed a quick signature that's what they wanted ill make that clear under the signature
3.) Yeah sometimes little simple projects look the best just took 5 layers and a text, easy done

**I will be posting more and more as I get my orders in(: could use all the feedback possible I wanna get good at this**
1) Fair enough. Everything looks slightly different on every display and I've always found that to be rather annoying.

2) Well, can't argue taste. If they asked for and liked what they saw, let it be.

3) Simplicity is beauty in of itself. By the way, the image gets cut off at the bottom; it's better visible on a white background. Do be careful with such things or I'll be very much bothered by that.

Good luck doing what do you. May the odds be ever in your favour.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TKO Subzero 15/5/2014, 1:08 am

Thanks dude i appreciate it and will be posting more when i get the orders but ive been on a bit of a break lately

TKO Subzero
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by TKO Respect 9/11/2014, 7:06 am

Church's Archives 15g83sl
TKO Respect
TKO Respect
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down