Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Boss in RS3

5 posters

Go down

Best Boss in RS3  Empty Best Boss in RS3

Post by Bom 13/5/2014, 6:36 pm

Hello,

I've not been playing Runescape properly for around 18 months. I've found myself completely out-of-date, and am hoping that my fellow friends from Smokin Mils could help me out a little.

I'm trying to establish which is the best high-level boss to focus with my goal being to make as much money as possible. The last time I played, this was unquestionably Nex, however it is my understanding that there are some other more advanced bosses in the game, namely the Kalaphite King and the Rise of the Six.

If you could let me know what the best boss to focus on is (assuming I have maxed stats + decent gear,) please leave a comment below for a chance to earn some reps.

bom 
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Best Boss in RS3  Empty Re: Best Boss in RS3

Post by Phileep 13/5/2014, 6:52 pm

It is my understanding that Vorago and Rise of the Six are roughly equal as far as money goes if you're extremely good either of them, though it seems much of the population prefers Vorago for reasons I don't know. Nex soloing is still a very viable option; it isn't the best, however it is the only soloable boss that of that level. Kalphite King I don't think is worth the trouble relative to all these other options. Queen Black Dragon is also not quite on the level of the aforementioned bosses (it being significantly easier) but the money that comes from it is decent and consistent, and a you won't need a team to kill it.

So something like:
Vorago/ROTS > Nex > Qbd > KK
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 13/5/2014, 7:06 pm

Kalphite King not worth the trouble? Lol what?

Vorago, Rise of the Six, Nex and Kalphite King are your best options.
Sm PvM will be focused on KK to begin with and you will be able to come with us when you learn KK Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 13/5/2014, 8:18 pm

Cille wrote:Kalphite King not worth the trouble? Lol what?

Vorago, Rise of the Six, Nex and Kalphite King are your best options.
Sm PvM will be focused on KK to begin with and you will be able to come with us when you learn KK Smile

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to SM PvM. If it's anything like as fun as the SM trips to the rev dungeons back in the day, I know it will be fun
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miragept 28/8/2014, 12:56 pm

Kk it's the best one for me

Miragept
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down