Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying a Minecraft account

3 posters

Go down

Buying a Minecraft account Empty Buying a Minecraft account

Post by Ironic 27/5/2014, 1:50 am

ok................................... topic say all.......

i will make trade to buy minecraft account i will pay wid 07 or eoc, i will make 1.2M with 07 and 10M with eoc, dont make stupid with me and price is fixed!

thanks
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Buying a Minecraft account Empty Re: Buying a Minecraft account

Post by Spunq 27/5/2014, 10:08 am

Not sure if you can actually buy an account without being trusted, I've bought and sold 2 in total and it was a touchy subject and after that I had to ask J and I believe he said that it's not allowed.

I know that if the account is on minecraft.net and not been changed to mojang.com, if you migrated the account it couldn't be recovered, so if it's like that then maybe you could do it, but I'd speak to J if I was you Razz
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 27/5/2014, 10:50 am

Spunq wrote:Not sure if you can actually buy an account without being trusted, I've bought and sold 2 in total and it was a touchy subject and after that I had to ask J and I believe he said that it's not allowed.

I know that if the account is on minecraft.net and not been changed to mojang.com, if you migrated the account it couldn't be recovered, so if it's like that then maybe you could do it, but I'd speak to J if I was you Razz

You can always BUY an account, selling it is a different story.

I dont think we protected any account sales besides RS accounts. I think anybody can sell and buy minecraft accounts on our forums.
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 27/5/2014, 10:52 am

Adri wrote:
Spunq wrote:Not sure if you can actually buy an account without being trusted, I've bought and sold 2 in total and it was a touchy subject and after that I had to ask J and I believe he said that it's not allowed.

You can always BUY an account, selling it is a different story.

I dont think we protected any account sales besides RS accounts. I think anybody can sell and buy minecraft accounts on our forums.

Oh derp yeah, well err.....I'm gonna say that I meant that he can't buy an account off a Non-Trusted member (please believe me Razz )
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 27/5/2014, 11:03 am

tenk u for help, but i am still looking for cheap ASS account, pls 10M is my bank
Ironic
Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 27/5/2014, 12:00 pm

http://www.smokinelite.com/t17739-only-trusted-and-highly-trusted-members-can-sell-accounts

Yeah there it says only T/HT can sell, good luck Ironic  Sad
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down