Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is baseball really dying in the United States?

2 posters

Go down

Is baseball really dying in the United States? Empty Is baseball really dying in the United States?

Post by SinceWhen_ 12/6/2014, 8:16 am

Attendance to the games is declining but is this the fans not watching or just staying home and saving money. Baseball used to be an American past time but now football and basketball have taken the role. Is baseball too boring for the new generations?

I love all sports so I don't think one is more or less boring than another.

Go Astros!!!!

George Springer will be the best player in the Mlb in just 3 years. Astros will make the playoffs next year, possibly this year is springer and singleton keep smacking em long

SinceWhen_
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Is baseball really dying in the United States? Empty Re: Is baseball really dying in the United States?

Post by Blood 12/6/2014, 9:11 am

Not sure about baseball. Football is clearly a dominant sport now in the United States, but the NBA has expanded its viewership and fan-base exponentially for years now and has become a much more major attraction. With David Stern now relieved from the NBA commissioner position I'm sure it will only continue to increase.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Is baseball really dying in the United States? Empty Re: Is baseball really dying in the United States?

Post by SinceWhen_ 12/6/2014, 9:54 am

The large growth of the African American community in the united states is another reason the NBA is booming.

SinceWhen_
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down