Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golem Outfit Swapping

3 posters

Go down

Golem Outfit Swapping Empty Golem Outfit Swapping

Post by Dag 22/6/2014, 5:47 pm

I figured i would open a thread for everyone to swap pieces of the golem set.

I personally need Ruby Boots and Ruby legs, and have Sapphire legs and Emerald gloves. Let me know if you want to swap. I'm also willing to pay gold on top of the swap for the pieces I need.

Feel free to state what you have and what you need here. Basically an open market thread Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Golem Outfit Swapping Empty Re: Golem Outfit Swapping

Post by Fatal 22/6/2014, 7:15 pm

Thought this said Golem outfit swag at first lol. Are the pieces entirely trade-able? Like you could just pay someone for them, or do you have to swap?
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 22/6/2014, 8:18 pm

Fatal wrote:Thought this said Golem outfit swag at first lol. Are the pieces entirely trade-able? Like you could just pay someone for them, or do you have to swap?

In order to trade a golem piece, another golem piece must be included in the trade. You can trade whatever amount you want for them, either in cash or items, as long as a golem piece is being traded for a golem piece somewhere in the transaction.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 22/6/2014, 8:25 pm

Dag wrote:
Fatal wrote:Thought this said Golem outfit swag at first lol. Are the pieces entirely trade-able? Like you could just pay someone for them, or do you have to swap?

In order to trade a golem piece, another golem piece must be included in the trade. You can trade whatever amount you want for them, either in cash or items, as long as a golem piece is being traded for a golem piece somewhere in the transaction.

Sure about this? In past promotions, such as the Tuska mask pieces, any extraneous items were not allowed and you had to trust trade the extra
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 22/6/2014, 8:47 pm

Music wrote:
Dag wrote:

Sure about this? In past promotions, such as the Tuska mask pieces, any extraneous items were not allowed and you had to trust trade the extra

I'm positive. I tried buying them last night and it wouldn't let me accept the trade until I put up another golem piece.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 22/6/2014, 8:51 pm

Dag wrote:
Music wrote:
Dag wrote:

I'm positive. I tried buying them last night and it wouldn't let me accept the trade until I put up another golem piece.

I know, you didn't really read what I said lol (bolded). I mean adding stuff extra aside from the 2 or 4 golem pieces, such as 100k or something, had to be traded extra; it wouldn't let you accept if there was anything but golem pieces.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 22/6/2014, 8:59 pm

Oh...no I'm pretty sure you can. People were saying they were selling them for X golem piece and X amount of gold. Unless they were unaware of the circumstances and never tried before. But whenever I can get on I'll have to try it out.

EDIT: just read the wiki: it says that pieces can only be traded for other pieces. I'm not sure if money can be added in there as well or not.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 22/6/2014, 9:21 pm

Dag wrote:Oh...no I'm pretty sure you can. People were saying they were selling them for X golem piece and X amount of gold. Unless they were unaware of the circumstances and never tried before. But whenever I can get on I'll have to try it out.

EDIT: just read the wiki: it says that pieces can only be traded for other pieces. I'm not sure if money can be added in there as well or not.

That's what I mean, so people usually trust trade the cash beforehand and they advertise it as selling the piece; watch out for scams.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down