Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was the cluescroll update a good one?

3 posters

Go down

Was the cluescroll update a good one? Empty Was the cluescroll update a good one?

Post by fishingman71 28/6/2014, 7:22 am

I want your guys' opinions on this. I personally, as someone who did alot of clues before the update, am not a huge fan. I think that they should have jsut added elites, and not all these new items to the drop table. The sad part is that with the update, the people doing clues is signifigantly higher, and as a result the prices of ALL CLUE ITEMS have dropped hard. Ranger boots used to be about 13.1m and rising, now they are down to almost 8m. The same applys to easys, and hards. If they would have just added elites, there would be no problem. It's almost a little demotivating to try and do med clues knowing you will only make about half the money. God cloaks used to be 1.9-2m ea guarenteed. Now, they are scraping bottom at about 900k. Give me your opinions and what you tink about this!
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Was the cluescroll update a good one? Empty Re: Was the cluescroll update a good one?

Post by gunmage8 28/6/2014, 8:28 pm

From the perspective of a player that doesn't do clues i think it was good because I can watch more people doing them on twitch.
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Was the cluescroll update a good one? Empty Re: Was the cluescroll update a good one?

Post by Yaoi 30/6/2014, 4:47 am

I honestly love the addition of the new clue scroll items and elites for 3 major reasons.

1) Accessories when skilling is a must have, everyone has their outfit and they brag how well it meshes with whatever skillcape they have, a lot of the items give the ability to do this.

2) Pures - They had literally the same outfits all the time, it was very boring seeing a maxed pure because everyone knew what they would be wearing, now with lower armour (g)/(t) and tunic and such, you can have your own outfit.

3) It gives people like me, who didn't see point in doing clues a reason to do them, yes it drops the item currently, but with the addition of more items you can get that are worth something, it really doesn't change much.
Yaoi
Yaoi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 30/6/2014, 9:51 pm

I guess that's another benefit I could add to the list is the cosmetic aspect, still not worth it in my opinion. I still think gilded is way underratted =D
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down