Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like?

4 posters

Go down

What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like? Empty What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like?

Post by Yaoi 28/6/2014, 6:29 pm

Well, I don't do much bossing because my stats aren't good enough, but currently I feel the giant spider which I call " Vin Diesel " is probably my favourite, with 70range and two friends it can easily be done with little risk of pkers because it's still low wild. Callisto is a close second, except to hit you need crush wep, so without hasta, veracs, or anchor, you're not hitting on him whatsoever. I don't feel like the others are done, some because it's single, and others because it's not worth the supplies and risk. What do you guys think? Or am I just doing the bosses incorrectly and that's why it doesn't seem efficient or worthwhile to do them?
Yaoi
Yaoi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like? Empty Re: What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like?

Post by piramatrix 4/7/2014, 4:56 am

i think my favourite is Venenatis. not that hard to beat with a ranger and a tanker and has some decent drops. only thing i hate are the lvl 15 spiders spawning :p
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like? Empty Re: What Wildy bosses in 07 do you like?

Post by Yamiteh 4/7/2014, 8:03 am

I don't have the 07 stats for those Sad Too bad.. the idea seems awesome. In my early days of RS I couldn't wait till I got the stats for chaos ele.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 6/7/2014, 11:44 pm

People in my clan often do Callisto or Venenatis, being a level 3 skiller i cannot provide any personal influence regarding the bosses. People in my clan however say both have decent drops, though having a few friends is recommended. Smile
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 7/7/2014, 12:33 am

yeah calisto has some pretty good drops, definitely since the droptable was improved somewhere end march i believe. and he is not that hard to defeat as long as you use melee to avoid his special attack.
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down