Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER AWESOME CHANGES!

3 posters

Go down

SUPER AWESOME CHANGES! Empty SUPER AWESOME CHANGES!

Post by Kelly 3/7/2014, 5:24 am

The debate section, in an effort to be more appealing overall to everyone, will require less research and be more discussion related. Of course random shenanigans may result in puzzled people asking for evidence, but otherwise we hope the debate section will yield more activity being based on discussions of various debate-y topics.

We would truly love to hear (read!) your thoughts on debate topics, so please don't hesitate to dive right on in to any active topics. Alternatively you're more than welcome to suggest your own HERE (clicky). We sincerely hope to see more active faces I love you! If you have any feedback to help make the Debate section even better, speak on up Smile!

Much wubbles,
Kelly & Kid
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

SUPER AWESOME CHANGES! Empty Re: SUPER AWESOME CHANGES!

Post by Gildarts 3/7/2014, 5:25 am

What she said^ ;p
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by STD PT 5/7/2014, 2:26 am

Kid wrote:What she said^ ;p

Never had I seen a post add so much information to what has been said before...

Anyway, it's great that you're trying to make this more appealing for everybody, especially those who aren't exactly in the mood to post Jiglojay-worthy, in-depth opinions about things they seem to know everything about.

That said, I'm sure you can make a great job and have many of SM's members posting their opinions on a daily basis, I sure hope that happens.

Good luck!
STD PT
STD PT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down