Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PAST] iPhone versus Android: Which is better overall? [PAST]

+12
GsKiki
Daxaal
gonecase
Phileep
Michael
gunmage8
Tuff Tiga
KMV
Justin
RedRaven
piramatrix
Kelly
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[PAST] iPhone versus Android: Which is better overall? [PAST] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PAST] iPhone versus Android: Which is better overall? [PAST]

Post by Princess Toon 14/7/2014, 11:27 pm

I'll make a more elaborate response tomorrow, but basically:

- If you are already somewhat invested in the Apple ecosystem (1+ Apple Product, such as a Macbook or an Apple TV), then the iPhone is the clear winner in any situation. It just merges so seamlessly with everything Apple and I think that's the main strength of Apple which Android currently lacks.

- If you are not heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem than usually Android is better. You have a lot more versatility in regard to what phone you want. You could opt for something cheap like a Nexus 5 or an Oppo, or pick a phone that is good in general like the Galaxy S5, or pick something much more suited to your needs, such as the audiophile-friendly HTC One (M8).

- If you want simplicity than I also think an iPhone is the clear winner. For my dad for instance, if I'd give him an Android phone (which I have tried), he just doesn't get it. I convinced him to buy an iPad, and an iPhone, and a Macbook for his job and he loves it. He doesn't use it too often, mainly because he simply doesn't get technology (lol), but the times he does need it he is really happy he has his trusted iPad, iPhone, and Macbook because he really couldn't cope without it's realiability and ease of use.

I don't really think that there is a better OS. To me, iOS is the clear winner as I have an iPhone 5, a Hackintosh, a Macbook Pro, an iPad Air, and an Apple TV. Especiall the Apple TV is such a nice accesoiry if you have any iOS related products.
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[PAST] iPhone versus Android: Which is better overall? [PAST] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PAST] iPhone versus Android: Which is better overall? [PAST]

Post by Ms. Santa 15/7/2014, 6:02 am

I personally like the iPhone better just because I'm so used to it. It'd just be hard to transfer to a Android phone because of the lack of familiarity.
Ms. Santa
Ms. Santa
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2