Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Korea for World Finals!

+3
Aezure
fishingman71
KMV
7 posters

Go down

South Korea for World Finals! Empty South Korea for World Finals!

Post by KMV 26/7/2014, 1:18 am

We still don't know what tickets will cost yet but, if you were interested in going to the finals in Korea here is the breakdown.

This is based off a 2 week trip as you may as well take time to explore as I know I will.

Flight
$1050-$1500 dollars

$1050 - $1200 If you don't mind stopping

or

$1400 - $1500 If you can't stand stopping like me

Hotel
It depends how you want to stay there. If you want to stay in style at a 4-5 star hotel for 2 weeks it will cost you around $4000 dollars or your like me and just don't give a fuck you can stay at an average hotel for $500-$700 dollars.

Eatting
Now this can vary a bit depending on what you plan on eatting.

If you want to cook for yourself for 2 weeks it would cost you about $35 dollars for 2 weeks to keep for yourself. I on the other hand don't plan on doing that shit so it would cost me $30-$100 dollars a day to eat at restaurants depending on how good the restaurant is.

Getting around/Dicking Around fund
Yes this a necessity as all need this. I plan on dicking around for about $1500 dollars and getting around would cost you about $100 dollars a day if you use a cab but, for the 1st week I plan on walking around a lot.

For me in particular it cost me around
$1500 to fly
$700 to stay at a hotel
$1400 dollars to eat
$3000 to dick around/get around South Korea
$1500 Est Cost of tickets for World Finals(unconfirmed at this time)

So 2 weeks to just dick, around and have fun, and have fun would cost around $8100 dollars to go by yourself. Obviously some of this a bit over estimated because its better to over estimate then under estimate.

So who would be interesting in going?

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

South Korea for World Finals! Empty Re: South Korea for World Finals!

Post by fishingman71 26/7/2014, 2:26 am

#getfishingmantoworlds

You can donate HERE
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 26/7/2014, 11:08 am

Who needs worlds when I had LCS London Razz
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 26/7/2014, 1:05 pm

no chance in hell. I wouldn't go to korea for any reason ever.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 26/7/2014, 3:03 pm

lets starrt a kickstarter, sm ranks for world finals :p
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 26/7/2014, 5:36 pm

Heartstop123 wrote:no chance in hell. I wouldn't go to korea for any reason ever.

You wouldn't? Why not? That sounds like fun, going to south korea. Obviously not north korea, for well, obvious reasons...
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 26/7/2014, 5:46 pm

Connor wrote:
Heartstop123 wrote:no chance in hell. I wouldn't go to korea for any reason ever.

You wouldn't? Why not? That sounds like fun, going to south korea. Obviously not north korea, for well, obvious reasons...

why not? i know a guy there who would welcome us with open arms. his name is kim jong un  Trollface 
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 26/7/2014, 6:07 pm

Connor wrote:

if North Korea goes crazy and decided to invade South Korea while I'm there? They have troops on the border already so no thanks lol
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 27/7/2014, 3:24 am

Heartstop123 wrote:
Connor wrote:

if North Korea goes crazy and decided to invade South Korea while I'm there? They have troops on the border already so no thanks lol

Yeah except that is what the US embassy is for. Just make sure if that happens try and take Faker, Flame, Spirit, Mata and Imp with you. Make them an NA team and be the best in the world.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 27/7/2014, 3:43 am

KMV wrote:
Heartstop123 wrote:
Connor wrote:

Yeah except that is what the US embassy is for. Just make sure if that happens try and take Faker, Flame, Spirit, Mata and Imp with you. Make them an NA team and be the best in the world.

Fuckin' KMV. I lol'd
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 27/7/2014, 4:22 am

Connor wrote:
KMV wrote:
Heartstop123 wrote:
Connor wrote:

Fuckin' KMV. I lol'd
^ xD
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woah Rand 30/7/2014, 12:17 am

I am going to worlds, should be alot of fun. Staying at the hyatt hotel in seoul for the semis and not sure where my friend got tickets for in singapore. When dig makes it to the final i will run on the stage and cut qtpies hair off on camera.
Woah Rand
Woah Rand

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 30/7/2014, 1:23 am

Woah Rand wrote:I am going to worlds, should be alot of fun. Staying at the hyatt hotel in seoul for the semis and not sure where my friend got tickets for in singapore. When dig makes it to the final i will run on the stage and cut qtpies hair off on camera.

wtf you are?? holy shit lucky duck.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down