Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes!

+3
Jr Void O_o
gunmage8
Ironic
7 posters

Go down

07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes! Empty 07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes!

Post by 07services 30/7/2014, 2:56 pm

INFORMATION ABOUT ME:

hey do you always wanted an firecape?

well then you are at the right adress!
                                                my name is fabian an dedicated rs player
                                       i am good in getting firecapes really good and torsos!

ON TO BUSSINES:

i know what u guys gona ask me now:
                                                 how do we know if you are trusted?
                               well u cant unless u give me the chance to get an firecape for you!
                                    we can always use an omm or normal mm if u dont trust me.

PRICES!
              mains 70+ range 70+ def 43+ prayer prices may vary and is negotiable!
                              2-4m
                             zerkers 70+ range 45+ def 43+ prayer prices may vary and is negotiable!
                             3-5m
                             pures 70+ range 1+ def 43+ prayer prices may vary and is negotiable!
                             4-7m
                                                        JUST JAD KILLING 500k!
                                       why my service?
          i am fast and dedicated! and wont
                                 Let you down! i am an proffesional
                   guy which is very good in minigames!
                       mostly firecapes and torsos!

i am an kind person i try my best to make the service as fast as possible!
                                i am an fun person to talk with i am pleasant! and dedicated
                                                to do the service for you real quick!

TERMS OF SERVICE:

1 DO NOT log into the account while i am doing the service that is needed!
                  2  if you wish to cancel the service while im doing the service you get an 50% refund
                           3 You need to change your password within 24 hours after order complete.
                                    4.You automatically agree with the TOS by posting here.
                                     5 i am not responsible for any bans mutes or rollbacks!

Gear 70+ def                              

Spoiler

Neitiznot > Verac's helm > mitre > archer helm
God cloak
Fury > Glory
Karils bow
3.5K bolt racks
dhide body
dhide chaps
Barrow gloves > dhide vambs
Archer ring > recoil
Ranger boots > Snakeskin boots > Dragon boots > climbing boots

inventory:

Rune platelegs
2 range potion (4)
8 Saradomin Brew (4)
18 Super Restore (4)

Gear 40-60 Def
Spoiler
Archer helm > mitre
God cloak
Fury > Glory >Unholy symbol > Holy Symbol
Karils bow
3.5K bolt racks
dhide body
dhide chaps
Barrow gloves > dhide vamps
Archer ring > recoil
Ranger boots > Snakeskin boots > Rune Boots > Climbing boots/boots of lightness

inventory:

Rune platelegs
2 range potion (4)
8 Saradomin Brew (4)
17 Super Restore (4)

Gear 1-40 Def
Spoiler

Mitre
Ava / God cloak
Fury > Glory
Karils bow
3.5K bolt racks
Monk robe top
dhide chaps
dhide vambs
Archer ring > recoil
Ranger boots > Boots of lightness/climbing boots

inventory:

200 purple sweets
1 range potion (4)
9 Saradomin Brew (4)
17 Super Restore (4)

20134111043284075595.jpg

TORSO SERVICE!!

welcome to my torso/fighter hat service!
                                                        Prices are!
                                         Torso 3-6m may vary depends on stats!
                                                    Fighter hat 2-5m

give me a chance try my service out! i am very fast and dedicated to do this! we always can use an middleman if u dont trust me! i just
want to build up an reputation and make some money! thanks for choosing my service!

I ACCEPT PAYPAL TO!

Questing!

i am also doing questing! as i love to do it! we can discuss
                                                     the prices on skype! my skype is karim.gamal88!

Powerleveling!

ALL services are done by hand!
we can discuss prices on skype! karim.gamal88

Last edited by 07services on 11/8/2014, 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes! Empty Re: 07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes!

Post by Ironic 30/7/2014, 9:18 pm

BEWARE, may bot your orders and is also banned on various Runescape forums.
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes! Empty Re: 07SERVICES´ALL IN ONE 07 SERVICE!/minigames!/questing!/firecapes!

Post by 07services 30/7/2014, 9:42 pm

Ironic wrote:BEWARE, may bot your orders and is also banned on various Runescape forums.

botting is not true banned yes but i have my reasons the reasons warent scamming so yeah and i always want to use an mm
oh and thanks for blackmailing me dont even give me a chance to try make a good service im not a bad dude im trying to build my rep

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 30/7/2014, 11:51 pm

Hey 07services, I would recommend putting a terms of service and fixing up your main post. Just taking a bit of time to make it look nice by adding spoilers, different font, and colors will really attract the public eye. We usually use irc for communication (can be found at the top of our site) because it is much safer for both parties involved. Good luck with the services!
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 31/7/2014, 12:08 am

07services wrote:
Ironic wrote:BEWARE, may bot your orders and is also banned on various Runescape forums.

botting is not true banned yes but i have my reasons the reasons warent scamming so yeah and i always want to use an mm
oh and thanks for blackmailing me dont even give me a chance to try make a good service im not a bad dude im trying to build my rep

I blackmailed :O That would be a first. I was only trying to promote your services, sorry for any inconvenience.
Ironic
Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 31/7/2014, 12:36 am

gunmage8 wrote:Hey 07services, I would recommend putting a terms of service and fixing up your main post. Just taking a bit of time to make it look nice by adding spoilers, different font, and colors will really attract the public eye. We usually use irc for communication (can be found at the top of our site) because it is much safer for both parties involved. Good luck with the services!

thanks man but i dont know if customers going to come here as ironic said i banned on several rs forums but i have my reasons and those reasons werent scamming i breaked an other rule i just want to start over i want a chance like everyone

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 31/7/2014, 4:06 pm

online§!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 1/8/2014, 10:49 pm

online!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 3/8/2014, 2:18 am

online!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 4/8/2014, 12:33 am

ready for orders..............

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jr Void O_o 4/8/2014, 1:35 am

How much for MM 07
Jr Void O_o
Jr Void O_o
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 4/8/2014, 1:59 pm

add me on skype karim.gamal88

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieM 4/8/2014, 4:16 pm

I'm off to work now but I may be contacting you soon about doing a fire cape for me

Look up my stats on hiscores "z iq" and let me know prices and optimum set up and I'll get back to you asap
CharlieM
CharlieM
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 4/8/2014, 10:18 pm

CharlieM wrote:I'm off to work now but I may be contacting you soon about doing a fire cape for me

Look up my stats on hiscores "z iq" and let me know prices and optimum set up and I'll get back to you asap

sure add me on skype to contact me!

we can discuss price on skype my prices arranges around
3-6m so for you as u have 70 range 45 pray 70 def really depends what u gear is gona be
if its gona be proselyte welfare gear 5m if its gona be v skirt k top neitz helm or v helm its gona be 4m
if u dont agree about the price we can discuss it on skype karim.gamal88

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 5/8/2014, 1:03 pm

online!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 8/8/2014, 1:31 am

online and ready for orders!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 9/8/2014, 2:00 am

online!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 11/8/2014, 6:42 pm

online!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 12/8/2014, 7:56 pm

online!

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 12/8/2014, 7:59 pm

you know you don't need to be online to accept orders yes.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 14/8/2014, 1:17 am

its for bump and since theres no bump button idk how many times i may bump

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 14/8/2014, 1:30 am

07services wrote:its for bump and since theres no bump button idk how many times i may bump

Once per day.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07services 15/8/2014, 1:32 pm

bump

07services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down