Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed Deterring?

4 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed Deterring? Empty Assassin's Creed Deterring?

Post by Kelly 11/8/2014, 6:13 pm

A bit of a pickle this one. Do you feel that the Assassin's Creed storyline is deterring from the original? What do you think?

EDIT: Console series order is as follows:
• Assassin's Creed
• Assassin's Creed 2
• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
• Assassin's Creed: Revelations
• Assassin's Creed 3
• Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
• Assassin's Creed: Unity (not released, yet)

Last edited by Kelly on 11/8/2014, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Deterring? Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Deterring?

Post by Gildarts 11/8/2014, 6:34 pm

I would say it is, if you look at the first 2 if i remember correctly were based around an Assassin named Ezio basically fighting the Templar and also assisting Leonardo in creating new weapons ect ect then i think it was when Black flag came out, the whole story revolved around a pirate that killed an Assassin to be one, while he was on a conquest to fight the more modern knights Templar while also aiming to captain his own ship.
I kinda forgot the story of the most recent game so yeah this is as far as i can go Razz
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 11/8/2014, 7:00 pm

Deterring? You mean deviating? The original was about penance and eventual betrayal with a side of kidnapping.
With Black Flag and a certain someone who really kinda sucked out of the picture, it's really all about being awesome. And a bit about freeing slaves.
It's still all vaguely connected by some big bad trying to take over the world and a bunch of doogooders/mass murderers opposing them.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 11/8/2014, 10:05 pm

I haven't played Black Flag yet, because I haven't finished AC3 yet, but so far for me the overall theme has been the same. A lot of people might think that it's 'deterring' maybe because they fell in love with the mechanics in AC1 and AC2 which has (clearly) been removed from later versions. So far I have loved the storyline of the franchise, up until the 4th one (remember, I'm on the third one).
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum