Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Crossbow

3 posters

Go down

Royal Crossbow Empty Royal Crossbow

Post by Kallyadranoch 12/8/2014, 1:02 am

Before I quitted, the only way to recharge RCB was by putting it into the QBD flames (the ones you used to forge it). I've been trying to do that for the past hour without success. I've read online that the other way to recharge it is by giving it to Thurgo along with it's parts.

The problem is I didn't want to spend ~1m on it just to recharge. 

Is it the only way to recharge the RCB now or can I still recharge it with QBD's flames?

Kallyadranoch
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Royal Crossbow Empty Re: Royal Crossbow

Post by Avssie 12/8/2014, 3:47 am

Thurgo will only be able to put all the pieces together for you and give you an "unforged royal crossbow." You still need to use QBD's Extremely hot flame attack to forge the x-bow.

This is the attack you should be looking for; http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140710175228/runescape/images/c/c0/QBD_Extreme_Dragon_Breath.png

It will only forge if you are in the center of the attack taking full damage, so the best thing to do is stand next to the center artifact and spam click brandish on the x-bow.
Avssie
Avssie
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 12/8/2014, 4:43 am

Avssie wrote:Thurgo will only be able to put all the pieces together for you and give you an "unforged royal crossbow." You still need to use QBD's Extremely hot flame attack to forge the x-bow.

This is the attack you should be looking for; http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140710175228/runescape/images/c/c0/QBD_Extreme_Dragon_Breath.png

It will only forge if you are in the center of the attack taking full damage, so the best thing to do is stand next to the center artifact and spam click brandish on the x-bow.

Actually when I randomly played RS3 again I had that same problem. I did like 50 KBD kills trying to get it right but, it turns out at some point they changed the Royal Crossbow so you have to get ANY 4 crossbow pieces + the degraded C bow to thurgo and repairing it.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down