Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSRS Random Events

+5
RedRaven
piramatrix
Season
Heartstop123
ftpatat
9 posters

Go down

OSRS Random Events Empty OSRS Random Events

Post by RedRaven 16/8/2014, 7:24 pm

With the rumors going around about the possibility of randoms being removed from OSRS though who knows when that will be or if it happens knowing Jagex. If this rumor does happen however what is one random event you will miss seeing on osrs and what is your least favorite which you dread doing on OSRS and will not miss at all?

For me i would have to say the class room random i would miss having on OSRS, kind of forget the name of it but being a skiller i find the xp handy and useful without over doing it..nice small bit without being to much. Plus the random reminds me of when i was in elementary school and the quizzes are fun to do and are easy. Razz

Least favorite random event I would say is the frog one, find the tokens useless and the dialog annoying, especially if your in combat and get this random. This one i absolutely would not mind being removed one bit and wont miss it any day. Don't think anyone uses the outfits even that i have seen in my Runescape travels. Razz

What about you? Very Happy
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

OSRS Random Events Empty Re: OSRS Random Events

Post by ftpatat 16/8/2014, 10:06 pm

I would miss the maze random event, I always get some nice loot there.

The random I wouldn't miss is the ping pong game with the 2 trolls. It's just so boring and slow.
ftpatat
ftpatat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 17/8/2014, 7:32 am

Pinball*^

I haven't heard about this but I would not miss scaperune and I would miss drunken dwarf
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Season 17/8/2014, 9:35 am

i would just miss the loots really.
Season
Season
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 17/8/2014, 1:31 pm

oow, i'm going to miss that evil chicken that keeps stalking me
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 17/8/2014, 8:53 pm

piramatrix wrote:oow, i'm going to miss that evil chicken that keeps stalking me

Ahhh yes gonna miss BBQin that since it likes to stalk me also -remembers motherlode mine event- Razz

Pnball i find bit of an xp waste personally since it slow..ughh but the ruby gems and emeralds i find useful for crafting..sapphires not so much however. Razz

RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 18/8/2014, 12:59 pm

Fuck its about time, i got 6 randoms within 1 hour alching, like cmon...
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 19/8/2014, 11:28 pm

Ironic wrote:Fuck its about time, i got 6 randoms within 1 hour alching, like cmon...

ahh yes my friend always rages at this..have you tried alching at Burthrope games room? This where i sent them as suppose to be no randoms..tho i agree some skills = randomfest. Razz
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 20/8/2014, 12:24 am

I think there should be a option to enable and disable them, that way its 50 / 50.
Ironic
Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 20/8/2014, 3:32 am

I haven't had a random event in ages, I didn't realize they were so common o.o but I have been training at NMZ
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiyt30 20/8/2014, 4:02 am

I wouldnt miss that pinball random, its so annoying!!! Same with the evil twin Mad  And i would miss class room and genie randoms Razz
Poiyt30
Poiyt30
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 20/8/2014, 4:48 am

Ironic wrote:I think there should be a option to enable and disable them, that way its 50 / 50.

This if i recall seeing awhile back was a suggestion, it would be nice having this implied rather then flat up removing them. Option to would give those who enjoy the randoms to keep, those who don't can turn them off if needed without half of the player base raging. Razz
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 20/8/2014, 8:24 am

RedRaven wrote:With the rumors going around about the possibility of randoms being removed from OSRS though who knows when that will be or if it happens knowing Jagex. If this rumor does happen however what is one random event you will miss seeing on osrs and what is your least favorite which you dread doing on OSRS and will not miss at all?

I'm going to miss the classroom event along with the quiz event. The event I won't miss would probably be the pinball event and the balloon popping event as both were time wasters Razz. I'm also going to miss the guardian events such as the tree spirit, rock golems, trolls etc. as they were also quite fun and would give me something different to do while skilling.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 29/8/2014, 3:08 am

Pinball is by far the worst. I happen to like the frog one, because I like collecting the frog masks and such
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down