Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese LOL

3 posters

Go down

Chinese LOL Empty Chinese LOL

Post by KMV 20/8/2014, 10:27 pm

Idk who here is interested in Chinese League of Legends but, they have been doing English streams of the LPL. I watch it from time to time and its usually just me, Zirene(Yes the NA LCS Caster guy), and a few other dedicated fans to international LoL watching it and chatting.

What I have here is a really good game between SHRC and OMG. This match was really good and if you have like 5 hours throughout the week to dedicate to watching it try and watch it.

http://www.twitch.tv/lplen/b/560010002

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Chinese LOL Empty Re: Chinese LOL

Post by fishingman71 24/8/2014, 12:59 am

Ooo, I like this because the chinese are generally at a higher level of play than NA and EU, so this is a little insight into their play with english speaking casters. Thanks for this (:
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 29/8/2014, 2:50 am

I've been watching Cowsep on Twitch. He lives in Korean and plays on their servers. He speaks perfect engish and is an english teacher for korean kids. He mains Master Yi jung and is quite good. D1. I find that I learn a lot watching foreign streams, especially when they speak english haha.
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down