Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨

+14
Dual_Shock
Stitch
Julian
KMV
Venom
DoYouPlay_RS
Julij2
Gildarts
Kidde
piramatrix
Connor
Heartstop123
Skiller402
Aezure
18 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 6 Empty Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨

Post by Heartstop123 2/11/2014, 1:32 am

xerah jungle tho - not really. zyra was trolling in champ select and said she was jungling even though voli was already jungle... so voli said "fine i'll sup" and he took off smite. at 1 second left zzyra put on heal and voli didn't react so I took smite. won my lane but couldn't carry.

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 6 F0dzis
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 2/11/2014, 8:56 pm

Those of you in the bronze elo that have played support have probably experienced moments like this 7 times out of 10 when this happens.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 6/11/2014, 5:56 pm

Spoiler:

Decided to give zed another try. It was one of my first champion that I bought for 6300 points. I haven't played him for months though beacuse I was faced with a golden brand once (I was around lvl 25 at that time) and he just destroyed me while at the same time insulting me every time I died. Anyway this time it went a lot better and I have to say he's extremely strong. Not to mention he's one of the most fun champions to play.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 7/11/2014, 1:32 am

Julij2 wrote:
Spoiler:

Decided to give zed another try. It was one of my first champion that I bought for 6300 points. I haven't played him for months though beacuse I was faced with a golden brand once (I was around lvl 25 at that time) and he just destroyed me while at the same time insulting me every time I died. Anyway this time it went a lot better and I have to say he's extremely strong. Not to mention he's one of the most fun champions to play.

Nice job I played Zed when I was gold 2 before my mmr tanked and I was winning like every game. I go down to about silver 2 MMR can't play the champion at all lol.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 8/11/2014, 5:40 pm

To play, or not to play. The elo decay is rael. ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 6 E17ccccb51122721f12455284fabc8c3
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 8/11/2014, 9:43 pm

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 6 Vtv1Yr

Decided to play 1 standard game in the jungle just to see if I still can. The jungle is such a joke compared to when I was gold 1 however I do regret picking Karthus jungle when I can play almost everything in the jungle and there would of been better choices. Karthus is merely better because it doesn't matter how useless your team is as long as they want to win its freelo.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 10/11/2014, 12:55 am

Damn. Didn't realized that the season ends tomorrow. If I'd had a few more days I might get into Gold seeing how well I was doing lately:
Spoiler:
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 10/11/2014, 1:43 pm

I don't understand how some games I can play against total noobs and others I can't do a damn thing...
¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 6 Am2uzk
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 13/11/2014, 5:51 pm

What do you guys think about the new summoners rift? I kinda dislike beacuse it looks childish, atleast from my perspective. The minions are horrible and csing is quite hard. Maybe I need time to get used to it but I think I'd still prefer the ''old'' summoners rift.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 13/11/2014, 8:45 pm

Julij2 wrote:What do you guys think about the new summoners rift? I kinda dislike beacuse it looks childish, atleast from my perspective. The minions are horrible and csing is quite hard. Maybe I need time to get used to it but I think I'd still prefer the ''old'' summoners rift.

CSing actually gets slightly easier since the minions won't have armor/mr anymore just more health to prevent simple wave minipulation. As for the map it looks sweet I can't wait until its live I also can't wait for the changes.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 15/11/2014, 3:44 am

KMV wrote:
Julij2 wrote:What do you guys think about the new summoners rift? I kinda dislike beacuse it looks childish, atleast from my perspective. The minions are horrible and csing is quite hard. Maybe I need time to get used to it but I think I'd still prefer the ''old'' summoners rift.

CSing actually gets slightly easier since the minions won't have armor/mr anymore just more health to prevent simple wave minipulation. As for the map it looks sweet I can't wait until its live I also can't wait for the changes.
it IS live just play teambuilder lol
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 15/11/2014, 3:46 am

Heartstop123 wrote:
KMV wrote:

it IS live just play teambuilder lol

Just the visual + dragon/baron attack changes are live in teambuilder. The camps, actual hp/armor/mr of creeps, new items, champion adjustments, and tower changes aren't live yet.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 17/11/2014, 4:25 pm

Hard to play ranked with such a limited champion pool xD

Spoiler:
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 18/11/2014, 6:30 am

Julij2 wrote:Hard to play ranked with such a limited champion pool xD

Spoiler:

You actually need 5 more champions to be able to play ranked sir :^)
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 18/11/2014, 7:01 am

Zombeh wrote:
Julij2 wrote:Hard to play ranked with such a limited champion pool xD

Spoiler:

You actually need 5 more champions to be able to play ranked sir :^)

I do own more than 16 champs otherwise I wouldn't be ranked. Just for some odd reason this time only half of them showed. So I was forced to play one of those Razz
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 21/11/2014, 9:07 am

Decided to try nunu in the new jungle with Poacher's knife (counterjungling item). It was so fun. Nocturne was always so low when doing camps I was able to get into his face and just steal them without being worried to get collapsed on as the movement speed from smite was able to get me away safely. He was only able to secure the first red and blue buff. He had to farm mid lane to get back into the game. I was also able to secure 4 drags and baron. I can defnitely see nunu banned a lot in the new jungle.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1032134518/208143000?tab=overview

And it was the first time playing nunu anyway Razz
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 21/11/2014, 8:11 pm

Julij2 wrote:Decided to try nunu in the new jungle with Poacher's knife (counterjungling item). It was so fun. Nocturne was always so low when doing camps I was able to get into his face and just steal them without being worried to get collapsed on as the movement speed from smite was able to get me away safely. He was only able to secure the first red and blue buff. He had to farm mid lane to get back into the game. I was also able to secure 4 drags and baron. I can defnitely see nunu banned a lot in the new jungle.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1032134518/208143000?tab=overview

And it was the first time playing nunu anyway Razz
yea I agree, nunu in the new jungle is cancer.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 22/11/2014, 3:42 am

The morgana is back in town baby!
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1835299773/28864745?tab=overview

Before you ask this was a spontaneous 5v5 custom players from UoB. It was actually a really tense and close game until their comp dropped off. A good warmup on the new patch for the NUEL tournament my team is playing in this Sunday. Dragon is king.
Aezure
Aezure

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 22/11/2014, 4:05 am

Aezure you play in NUEL too ? :O Very Happy
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 22/11/2014, 3:47 pm

Venom wrote:Aezure you play in NUEL too ? :O Very Happy
I've subbed for different teams for the last few weeks but this week ive put together my own team for the tournament. #UoBFirestorm.
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 22/11/2014, 7:11 pm

Ahhh UoB , scrub Wink How you finding it I play for Keele there isn't many of us but we still do alright considering our ranks individually :3 Seeded 119 , hope to see you on the rift , and yes I'll ban morgana if we do Wink xox
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 22/11/2014, 8:01 pm

Well since I only just formed Firestorm we got seeded at the bottom... no. 275. So we get a few free wins tomorrow probably. The roster is also kinda watered down because some are too busy to practice much right now (me included) and another guy is too busy to play at all. Won't be at full strength until next year probably.

Be patient and we'll be there to knock you down to 120 Very Happy
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 22/11/2014, 8:31 pm

Ahh fairs did you play with x lash at all ? We had one aram bonding sesh now we are quite good for our rank Very Happy just good chemistry. inb4 u get higher than us this season

Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 22/11/2014, 9:15 pm

welp I just played vs the most canceraidsebola bullshit ever.

top lane ww. I could stop right there but I wont, he took smite and proceeded to smite ult every chance he could i'm xin Zhao under tower with randuins first item? lol lvl 6 warwick doesn't give a fuck.

They also had amumu jungle so they were able to out smite our volibear every time which netted them 4 dragons and 1 baron while we got 0 drags 0 baron.

double smite cancer meta? yep.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 22/11/2014, 9:21 pm

Venom wrote:Ahh fairs did you play with x lash at all ? We had one aram bonding sesh now we are quite good for our rank Very Happy just good chemistry. inb4 u get higher than us this season
IDK who that is. The teams I subbed for were ADC for UoB Cyclone (20th seed) and top for UoB Gust (220th seed). Was out of role both times so kinda sad Sad
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next