Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures

4 posters

Go down

Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures  Empty Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures

Post by RedRaven 22/8/2014, 4:16 pm

Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures

[b]

Hello guys, welcome to my Old School Adventures thread! I am RedRaven hopefully you know me already from seeing me around the community or at events. Figured as others had these threads which i lurk on it was time to make my own thread. Smile

Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures  Sig

Noteable skills:

Currently i have 1 99 which is cooking, I reached 200m Experience on April 2nd 2014 becoming the first level 3 with this achievement. Due to this i have a perm rank of 16 in the Old School Cooking high scores, tho at times the rank may bounce between 14-16.

Current goals:

Currently my long term goals is to be a maxed skiller with two 200m skills. However currently i am unsure of which skill will be my other 200m..i tend to be random at times when it comes to skilling.

Short term goals as of current is 99 mining and smithing/craft 80+ using the ore i mine. Smile)

Mining 82/99
Smithing 60/80+
Crafting 54/80+

I may add more to this thread as i set other goals, i tend to focus more on 1 skill or 2-3 at a time. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures  Empty Re: Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures

Post by RedRaven 26/8/2014, 3:00 pm

Finally after the servers became stable and i had some free time i managed to log in for some mining xps. Despite a rude player trying to out mine me and failing i managed to achieve 83 mining at the motherlode mines. *i plan on staying here to 99 as i can use the ore or sell it for a profit.*
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures  Empty Re: Raven's Old School Skiller Adventures

Post by hammer man25 26/8/2014, 7:37 pm

RedRaven wrote:Finally after the servers became stable and i had some free time i managed to log in for some mining xps. Despite a rude player trying to out mine me and failing i managed to achieve 83 mining at the motherlode mines. *i plan on staying here to 99 as i can use the ore or sell it for a profit.*

I've been camping there as well recently, using your guide. I found that when we have about 4 people, it runs really smoothly. Usuually how many people are there with you?
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 26/8/2014, 7:53 pm

Damn really nice that 200m cooking xp :O
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiyt30 27/8/2014, 5:56 am

Very nice Red! Smile
Poiyt30
Poiyt30
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 3/9/2014, 2:44 pm

hammer man25 wrote:
RedRaven wrote:Finally after the servers became stable and i had some free time i managed to log in for some mining xps. Despite a rude player trying to out mine me and failing i managed to achieve 83 mining at the motherlode mines. *i plan on staying here to 99 as i can use the ore or sell it for a profit.*

I've been camping there as well recently, using your guide. I found that when we have about 4 people, it runs really smoothly. Usuually how many people are there with you?

usually 3-5 for me i tend to be lazy and get them to fix the strut wheels lol..i just put the ore in then when others fix it goes in the sac. Thanks for the support so far..even with me being lazy/busy the past week rs wise lol. Razz

Tho 84 mining now, one more level till i can mine rune ore. Smile)))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down