Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft 1.8

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft 1.8 Empty Minecraft 1.8

Post by Michael 3/9/2014, 9:23 pm

Alright so Minecraft 1.8 was released not too long ago and I want to see everyone's opinion on the matter. The updates has added many updates including the following

Clicky:

Once a solid build of the Bukkit server is released I will upgrade the server and all of the plugins that decide to continue their development. What do each of you think about the server? yes that means you too Guest! I think the overall update looks good, but that being said I have not had a chance to play much. I have an empty server that I can run Minecraft Vanilla 1.8 in if anyone is interested in giving it a shot, it will be pretty much a server where everyone can spawn anything to play around with it, so if you want that just let me know. (I will also consider creative in the actual SM server if it brings back more people)

Last edited by Michael on 7/9/2014, 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.8 Empty Re: Minecraft 1.8

Post by Gildarts 3/9/2014, 10:29 pm

Sounds good tbh none of there are actually bad updates in my opinion.

And maybe if you made a form for players to get creative mode for a certain project or pay for x amount of time?
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 4/9/2014, 3:27 pm

Gildarts wrote:Sounds good tbh none of there are actually bad updates in my opinion.

And maybe if you made a form for players to get creative mode for a certain project or pay for x amount of time?

That's the current plan. We just need to figure out how to make it work correctly.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 16/9/2014, 8:29 pm

I will be making a 1.8 beta server sometime soon to test it out and see if it's stable enough to play on with plugins.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 27/9/2014, 3:54 pm

After messing around with the new VPS I have managed to get a version of Spigot running. The only issue is that it's buggy. Users with 1.7.x and 1.8.x are able to login, but much like Modded clients and modded server the 1.8 items and mobs do not work. I may be going back to vanilla soon.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down