Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for ~400m

2 posters

Go down

Looking for ~400m Empty Looking for ~400m

Post by Paradox Love 9/9/2014, 1:01 am

Hi everyone, I'm looking for about 400m... Unfortunately I quit for about a year and sold off all my gp ~700m or gave it away, and now that I want to get back into it. I miss my GP haha.

Anyways, looking for 400m via Verified Paypal. Lemme know what your best price is Smile

Here is my vouch thread:  http://www.smokinelite.com/t65130-paradox-love-s-vouch-thread
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Looking for ~400m Empty Re: Looking for ~400m

Post by Legolas 9/9/2014, 1:15 am

Hey,

I could sell the 400m to you if you're willing to pay with another payment method besides paypal.
I could accept payment via Bank Transfer (I have dutch ing/rabobank), Western Union (I would provide a very detailed guide for you to use), PlayerAuctions, PaySafeCard or MoneyPak.

You can even pay with a credit card sometimes when using western union online's services.

Please add my skype "sebas613" to discuss. There is an auto-add link in my signature to avoid imposters.
If you don't use Skype you can swing by #sebas613 on IRC to see if I'm there under the nick "Sebas613" or "Sebas613|HLmeIfNeeded". If I'm not there, send me a pm and we can schedule a meet.

Always make sure to get a PM from me before a trade.

I currently have 166b+ eoc / 1400m+ 07 in vouches.

Thanks,
Legolas
Legolas
Legolas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 9/9/2014, 1:19 am

Legolas wrote:Hey,

I could sell the 400m to you if you're willing to pay with another payment method besides paypal.
I could accept payment via Bank Transfer (I have dutch ing/rabobank), Western Union (I would provide a very detailed guide for you to use), PlayerAuctions, PaySafeCard or MoneyPak.

You can even pay with a credit card sometimes when using western union online's services.

Please add my skype "sebas613" to discuss. There is an auto-add link in my signature to avoid imposters.
If you don't use Skype you can swing by #sebas613 on IRC to see if I'm there under the nick "Sebas613" or "Sebas613|HLmeIfNeeded". If I'm not there, send me a pm and we can schedule a meet.

Thanks,
Legolas

I appreciate the fast response, but paypal is the only method I feel comfortable doing. I have done all my purchases in my vouch thread through paypal, if that means anything to you. I know no one likes paypal, but like I said, its the only method I feel comfortable using :/
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas 9/9/2014, 1:25 am

Paradox Love wrote:

Thanks,
Legolas

I appreciate the fast response, but paypal is the only method I feel comfortable doing. I have done all my purchases in my vouch thread through paypal, if that means anything to you. I know no one likes paypal, but like I said, its the only method I feel comfortable using :/

I assume this is because you have the option to chargeback, which is precisely why I cannot accept it as a payment method Razz
I can sell you through PlayerAuctions, where you can pay with PayPal, though the fees will be the high.

I am always fine with using an (official) middleman if that would solve your worries.
Legolas
Legolas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 9/9/2014, 1:28 am

Legolas wrote:
Paradox Love wrote:

Thanks,
Legolas

I assume this is because you have the option to chargeback, which is precisely why I cannot accept it as a payment method Razz
I can sell you through PlayerAuctions, where you can pay with PayPal, though the fees will be the high.

I am always fine with using an (official) middleman if that would solve your worries.

It's actually because it's the only method I know how to use tbh XD. It's easy, all I have to do is enter an email and click send money lol. I've tried player auctions, but for some reason I have never been able to set up an account.... I just tried a few minutes ago actually, and it wouldn't let me click to create an account...idk why, I guess I'm cursed. But no, it's not the chargeback thing. Mostly just my stubbornness to learn a new method of payment! Smile
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 9/9/2014, 1:37 am

Anyways, Still looking for 400m via Verified Paypal.

Check out my vouch thread here: http://www.smokinelite.com/t65130-paradox-love-s-vouch-thread

All GP's bought were done through paypal.
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas 9/9/2014, 1:38 am

Paradox Love wrote:
Legolas wrote:
Paradox Love wrote:

Thanks,
Legolas

It's actually because it's the only method I know how to use tbh XD. It's easy, all I have to do is enter an email and click send money lol.  I've tried player auctions, but for some reason I have never been able to set up an account.... I just tried a few minutes ago actually, and it wouldn't let me click to create an account...idk why, I guess I'm cursed.    But no, it's not the chargeback thing. Mostly just my stubbornness to learn a new method of payment! Smile

If that is the case I'll PM you a very, very detailed western union guide now Razz
It should make western union incredibly easy and fast to use.
Legolas
Legolas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 9/9/2014, 2:13 am

Still looking for 400m via Verified Paypal! check out my vouches above!
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down