Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your log featured!

Go down

Get your log featured! Empty Get your log featured!

Post by Tuff Tiga 29/11/2014, 12:34 am

Hi Merchants,

Instead of holding a contest monthly to determine whether or not someone's log is going to be featured, I've decided to remove that contest and replace it instead.

In place, I will go through each of your logs and determining whether or not it should be featured based on the following guidelines:

• Quality of updates - If you are constantly updating on a weekly basis. Lower, more profitable (percentage wise) will have higher priority over higher more frequent flips.

• Investments - The more investments you have, the more likely it is for your log to be featured.

• Overall Profit - While this won't directly play a role in whether or not your log gets featured, having a higher figure will contribute to the above 2 points.

• Learning Experience - This is what people go and view logs for, whether or not they can learn something from it. Having a description on your most successful flip(s) will also be a contributing factor.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me. I will begin looking at logs in the month of December so get updating!

~ Tuff
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum