Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi!

4 posters

Go down

Hi! Empty Hi!

Post by SerNikli 8/12/2014, 5:59 am

Hi guys! I used to play Runescape when I was 10 - 12, had huge numbers of hours logged in. I stopped throughout high school, then moved to Australia for 8/12 months per year to study clinical psychology in Melbourne. I'm back home in Malaysia for three months (it's summer break in Australia), and randomly decided to pick up Runescape as a minor project.

What led you to Smokin Mils?

I was just looking around the internet for an active and intelligent community to help me reach the goals I set for myself, and Smokin Mils just seems to have very reasonable, well-informed posters.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?

I was a member on my old account (which I have forgotten all the details to), and I've made a new character. The goal I set myself to see if it's possible to make enough gold to just pay for membership using bonds + having enough extra to have fun.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?

I haven't. When I started playing, clans were pretty much entirely on the RS forums, and I quit a little bit after they introduced IG clans, I think.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?

No, I am a lonely soul.  Sad

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?

I'd say a solid 8/10. I'm very, very inexperienced. I understand the theory behind it of course, but I haven't developed the intuition I've seen evidenced from a lot of the logs of high profit floating around the internet.

What do you do in your spare time?

- I play lots of indie games because I broke my gaming laptop a year ago and can't play AAA releases.
- I started fencing sabre in Australia, and am fencing at the national level both there and in Malaysia next year.
- I play the guitar really badly.
- I sing really badly.
- I hit the gym (mainly for fencing performance).
- I study a lot, because clinical psychology requires me to graduate with Honours 1st Class.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)

Not gonna lie, I can't even figure out the new RS PM system, so the best way to contact me would be a PM on the forums here.

Is there anything you'd like to add?

Not much, I guess. I'm just hoping to do well here and contribute to the community. I'm very analytical about games, but I haven't messed around with anything as complex as an MMO. I generally just wreck my friends at RTS games.

Oh, and I turn 21 next year.

PS: Also I only have like 400k, but that's from 100k like 24 hours ago so that's all right.

SerNikli
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hi! Empty Re: Hi!

Post by Mr Rockeye 8/12/2014, 9:17 am

Welcome to SmokinElite Smile
If you'd like to learn more about merchanting you should join the mentoring program when you've achieved to gather 10M. Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SerNikli 8/12/2014, 10:37 am

I'm at 1.5 million after some help for my brother. I'm doing my best to get the cash up to the point where I can join a program, but it might not happen due to time constraints. I don't want to spend my holiday grinding extensively (I've got too much stuff to enjoy in my life right now to spend that many hours in front of my computer), but I'll be sure to sign up if I manage to make it via the GE while I'm doing other stuff.

SerNikli
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by oExtremeSins 21/12/2014, 6:04 pm

Welcome

oExtremeSins
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerHart 21/12/2014, 7:23 pm

Welcome! Btw have you heard about old school rs? You may feel more comfortable with that version of the game Razz Anyhow good luck with your goals and I hope you enjoy your time here.
KillerHart
KillerHart
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum