Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI!

2 posters

Go down

HI! Empty HI!

Post by sobegod 2/2/2015, 1:51 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite? A want of more money and watching plenty of youtube videos
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? the best training in runescape merchanting possible
Have you ever been a member of a clan before? no i have not
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? no i do not
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? 10, i feel i have enough experience to get me started and with a little help from here i feel i can exceed exceptionally
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? short term goal - billionaire Long Term - Good friends good experience and good fun
What do you do in your spare time? Runescape and sometimes Runescape. and then ill work on my car a little
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) any method is fine i will monitor all forms equally My RS name is Sobegod
Is there anything you'd like to add? cant wait to learn a few tricks and methods and make some money with you guys!

sobegod
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

HI! Empty Re: HI!

Post by piramatrix 2/2/2015, 2:43 pm

welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy your stay here. if your looking for the best training in merchanting be sure to check out the mentoring system where the teach you all about merchanting, here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum