Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me)

5 posters

Go down

Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me) Empty Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me)

Post by Stealth 24/2/2015, 7:20 am

Hey everyone! For those who have been on this forum for quite some time probably have noticed me come and go from the forum, which is due to my increased time focused on work/school/family/gf/etc, and am now coming back to hang out with you guys and possibly participate in SOTW's.

I have also just finished my own website, where I offer my services for signatures/avatars/logos/etc, but for $, not GP. I don't really play Runescape anymore, so GP is kinda useless for me now. (Also wondering if I can exchange GP into $ if I win contests?)

But I'm glad to be back Very Happy

Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me) Empty Re: Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me)

Post by Daxaal 1/3/2015, 2:44 am

[quote="Stealth"]Hey everyone! For those who have been on this forum for quite some time probably have noticed me come and go from the forum, which is due to my increased time focused on work/school/family/gf/etc, and am now coming back to hang out with you guys and possibly participate in SOTW's.

I have also just finished my own website, where I offer my services for signatures/avatars/logos/etc, but for $, not GP. I don't really play Runescape anymore, so GP is kinda useless for me now. (Also wondering if I can exchange GP into $ if I win contests?)

But I'm glad to be back Very Happy

SM has changed so now we follow all of the RS rules. So I don't think you can exchange the gp into $ anymore. Anyway I checked out your website and you have improved alot from what you used to produce here a few months ago (or were you always this amazing and I never saw your artwork Razz). The only thing I didn't like about the website was that the text was hard to read, like it was small and not that much contrast with the background.

Anyway welcome back Smile
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me) Empty Re: Hello friends, I'm back! (for those who remember me)

Post by Jiri 11/6/2015, 8:15 am

I remember you! Anyways, you have improved a lot!
Also glad to see some people return to SM Graphics Section.
Jiri
Jiri
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerman 17/6/2015, 4:04 pm

cool website Surprised

please do try to get rid of the wordpress bar :p
i somehow dont like it
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 18/6/2015, 5:39 am

rwt or advertising any rwt websites is against the forum rules, we also don't do gp to $ coversions as that would be buying gold and is also againtst the rules

removed link + LOCKED
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down