Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm maxedzero

3 posters

Go down

Hi I'm maxedzero  Empty Hi I'm maxedzero

Post by maxedzero 25/2/2015, 4:21 am

•What led you to Smokin Elite?

Well I had a decent stack of cash and I was thinking of SmokinMils and I just searched him up on google to see if he had any tutorials and Smokin Elite came up.

•What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?

Probably 100m in one month if that is possible.

•Have you ever been a member of a clan before?

I have been in a bunch of clans before and the biggest one I've ever been in is T A B S which was one of the biggest in Runescape at one point.

•Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?

No, I do not know anybody from Smokin Elite.

•On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?

I would say about 7-8, I mean I'm interested but don't want to obsess about it I guess.

•Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?

Nothing more to make money and learn how to learn how to merchant efficiently.

•What do you do in your spare time?

I like to hang with friends, workout, I'm in student leadership and we do many activities. I am also one of the leaders of TNWTL which is a group against sex and drugs please go check it out on Instagram and Facebook, we have like 4000 followers on Instagram and are growing fast!

•If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)

Actually I tried buying the mIRC twice under two different names with PayPal and it didn't work, so IRC will not work atm, pm would be the best option right now.

•Is there anything you'd like to add?

Well, I have merched with SmokinMils along time ago like close to the when the Grand Exchange came out I think, as far as I know that was the best time to merch because of buy out clans and before trade limit.

maxedzero
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm maxedzero  Empty Re: Hi I'm maxedzero

Post by Phileep 25/2/2015, 4:35 am

Welcome to the forums, maxed. And don't worry we don't obsess over merchanting here or anything.  Cool

Phileep twitches a little.

I think this is the point where I'm supposed to recommend the mentoring system to you, if you've got an interest in merchanting and also a thirst for knowledge of it. But I'm probably biased on that point, so I'll keep quiet about it. Phileep wink, winks.

Your remark about the "best time to merch" is kind of interesting to me too... maybe we should start a discussion thread on it or something. I think you can look at it in two different ways, when was the most profitable/easiest time to merch vs. when was the most fun time to merch... and I'm not so sure those two times will align. In a sense the easiest time to merch may have been in the early ge/no free-trade market times because on the surface you just had to throw money at in item in order to make it rise. Of course, junk trading was a crazy art in itself, so I won't go and say that was outright the easiest time. As for when merchanting was the most fun for me... I don't know. Moments of great panic/excitement stick out in my mind for sure, but I think they're pretty spaced out and not really in one set "time period". Hmm...

So erm... welcome. pirat
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by maxedzero 25/2/2015, 5:37 am

Thank you Phileep, you have a good sense of humor btw. So I saw something of the "mentee system" do you know where I can go and apply to that?

maxedzero
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 25/2/2015, 6:14 am

welcome to the forums Smile to answer your question aplications for the mentoring program can be found here : http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum