Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :)

3 posters

Go down

Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :) Empty Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :)

Post by C R R 18/3/2015, 8:41 am

What led you to Smokin Elite? Google.ee
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? Some friends and mills Smile
Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? No
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? 7 and 3-4
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Just get friends and chill Smile
What do you do in your spare time? Working
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) Skype: zBurnerStyle
Is there anything you'd like to add? Im Indrek and i live in Estonia. Im 25 years oled and love skilling, Playing osrs! Acc name C R R afro
C R R
C R R
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :) Empty Re: Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :)

Post by Blood 18/3/2015, 9:06 am

Welcome to SmokinElite, C R R Smile

It is good to see another OSRS player here; I hope that you remain active and can help to provide activity in the OSRS section(s) of this community.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :) Empty Re: Hello Guys nd Girls, Man nd Woman! :)

Post by piramatrix 18/3/2015, 1:13 pm

welcome to the forums buddy, hope you enjoy your stay here Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down