Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investment Bank Applications

Go down

Investment Bank Applications Empty Investment Bank Applications

Post by Tuff Tiga 19/3/2015, 9:16 pm

Hello Guest,

Investment banks are a place where you can loan your gp to an approved "Banker" who will use that gp to make more. As a part of the agreement they will use your gp for a set period of time and return it on time and with interest. The amount of interest must be agreed upon before any gp changes hands. For those who wish to open an investment bank you will be required to meet certain requirements, including providing proof of identity to admins. Only those who meet these requirements are added to the usergroup to give them the right to post a thread in this section.

Once you meet the following requirements you can apply here:

Spoiler:

Officially apply by posting your business plan here. Your posts, reps and forum time will be considered before approving your plan. Once your plan has been approved you will be required to send the ID images to my inbox.

The business plan should include details such as what you plan to flip, what kind of flips, investment types or skills to train or which PvM etc. The more detail the better.

Your business plan/application must be included on your own thread of investment

If you have a question, PM me it as this thread is for applications only

The following limits for borrowing must be adhered to on these forums:

Spoiler:

Application
Code:

[color=Roflwaffle]Business Plan:[/color]

[color=roflwaffle]Personal Statement:[/color]

[color=roflwaffle]Past experiences with Money Making:[/color]

[color=roflwaffle]If you were to lose all of the money via something like a hack or ban, how would you pay it back?:[/color]

Once you have posted an application please PM me stating that you have done so, for speed.
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down