Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member

4 posters

Go down

Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member Empty Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member

Post by playwheart 11/4/2015, 10:01 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite?
Well, I'd heard this is an elite merchanting clan, so I figured I had nothing to lose joining. It sounded like a nice change of pace.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
I hope to acquire more knowledge in merchanting and acquiring gp in non-grindy kinds of ways. I also would like to become a regular member of the community here.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Yes. I was part of another Runescape Clan, but I left when I stopped playing Runescape for awhile.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
Nope, but I'm sure I will!

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
i.) 10  ii.) I don't feel particularly experienced in it. I've done plenty of it before, but only by myself and with little guidance. I tend to have losses due to inexperience  Crying or Very sad

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
I would like to establish a good gold base to allow myself to increase my merchanting capabilities. My first goal is to achieve 100 million gp. After that I want to shoot for 250, 500, 1b, etc, etc. I also want enough gp to get overloads and to get better bossing equipment.

What do you do in your spare time?
I am a full-time student (sophomore) at university in Iowa. I am a biology/biochemistry major with two additional minors. When I'm not studying I am playing basketball as a student-athlete at the university. When I'm not doing this I work so I can afford to do the prior two!

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
PM. If someone explained how to set up IRC I'd enjoy that as well too.

Is there anything you'd like to add?
While during school I don't have as much time, the summer is fast approaching and I'll have all the time in the world to play again. I think it'll be fun getting involved in a different community!

playwheart
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member Empty Re: Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member

Post by KillerHart 11/4/2015, 10:34 pm

Welcome playwheart very nice to meet you. Seems like you have already found your way to our mentoring system, hopefully that will aid you well. Good luck with your goals and I hope you enjoy your time here.

IRC is a great way to talk to the members of the community here and you'll need it in the mentoring program. Simply go to the top of the forums and click "IRC" then type your username and join. Once joined if you would like to come into the mentoring chats type

http://prntscr.com/6smb4i
/join #flipping-mentors
/join #investment-mentors
KillerHart
KillerHart
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member Empty Re: Quite Possibly The Tallest New Member

Post by piramatrix 12/4/2015, 6:16 am

welcome to the forums man, you made a solid studie choice there a job in chemistry makes mad money, at least it does so here in Belgium (i myself work as proces engineer / teamleader of the / project manager).
if you ever have any questions about chemistry, feel free to ask me, I got 2 masters ( biochemistry and molecular biology & chemical and materials engineering) and about to finish my PhD ( Astrochemistry).
you say you play basketball, whats your favourite NBA team? I myself am a hardcore Bulls fan, eventhough basketball is not that popular here in europe as it is in the USA.
God, i keep on rambeling on, anyways hope you enjoy your stay here.
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 12/4/2015, 8:24 am

Just remember, height doesn't matter until you are laying on your back.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by playwheart 12/4/2015, 5:10 pm

piramatrix wrote:welcome to the forums man, you made a solid studie choice there  a job in chemistry makes mad money, at least it does so here in Belgium (i myself work as proces engineer / teamleader of the / project manager).
if you ever have any questions about chemistry, feel free to ask me, I got 2 masters ( biochemistry and molecular biology & chemical and materials engineering) and about to finish my PhD ( Astrochemistry).
you say you play basketball, whats your favourite NBA team? I myself am a hardcore Bulls fan, eventhough basketball is not that popular here in europe as it is in the USA.
God, i keep on rambeling on, anyways hope you enjoy your stay here.

My favorite team is dem LAKERS!!! It's nice meeting you all, I appreciate the warm welcomes. I'll be sure to shoot you some questions if any arise.. maybe you could take my organic chemistry final for me too Very Happy

playwheart
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down