Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new here

3 posters

Go down

I'm new here Empty I'm new here

Post by Louddness 14/4/2015, 5:33 am

Hi everybody! My name is Zach and I've never really been a member of a forum-based community so this should be exciting!

What led me to Smokin Elite? I started playing RS like nine years ago, yet never truly took the time to master the craft of merchanting. I remember hearing the name Smokin Elite being tossed around here and there when I was a young blood, so I've always considered Smokin Elite to, in a sense, be an authority in the realm of RS merchanting.

I am fairly knowledgable in terms of the nature of supply/demand markets and the effects that certain events have on such supplies and demands. In other words -- I've studied economics. I began merchanting just recently, but I've been doing quite well.

In my free time I enjoy many things. I was recently a college student -- recently -- however I withdrew from the university because I wanted to find something else to do during my youthful years. I am now committed to joining the United States Navy and serving as a sailor. That being said, I'll have a lot of down time until the admittance process is finalized, so I've had to find things to do to occupy my time. I enjoy rock climbing, bodybuilding, soaking up the sun, reading and writing, and obviously Runescape, among other things.

I'm excited to be here and I look forward to making new friends! Smile

Louddness
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

I'm new here Empty Re: I'm new here

Post by Blood 14/4/2015, 6:30 am

Pleasure to meet you, Zach. I'm Zach - an old "Blood" if you will. Jokes aside, welcome to SE.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

I'm new here Empty Re: I'm new here

Post by piramatrix 14/4/2015, 10:59 am

welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)