Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Osiake 12/5/2015, 10:53 pm

Nice to meet all of you.
My name is Jimmy.

What led you to Smokin Elite? Google. I once googled "How to flip" in Runescape when I was fairly new, it led me to this forum, though I did not register back then. I've always been lurking up until this point.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? I hope to get a mentor that teaches me how to become a better merchant, I also hope to gain some new friends while I'm here.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Nope. Never.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? Unfortunately, no. Everyone's a new face to me.

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? 9. As for experience, I'm about a 3.
I can Flip items that people tell me the margins of, but the only real thing I've ever flipped on my own is Dragon bones. Bought some, sold them at that price, sold some, and bought them at that price. I didn't really make much money, about 200k for 10,000.
I feel my merchanting range and knowledge could be much bigger, and having someone guide me would be the best way for me to broaden it.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Short term would be to absorb as much knowledge as I can in a short period of time.
Long term would be to become an active member of this forum for a long time, and to become a successful merchant thanks to this forum.

What do you do in your spare time? Read books, Play RS or Dungeon Fighter.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) IRC is fine, even though I'm new to the whole thing, however if you needed to contact me ASAP, Pming me on the forums, or adding me on Skype (AKxJimmy), would be the fastest way to contact me.

Is there anything you'd like to add? It's very nice to meet all of you, as I'm a fresh face in this community, I hope you all take it easy on me.
I'm unavailable from 8:00am - 4:30 pm, PST time Monday-Thursday as I do have a full time job.
I hope to make friends out of all of you, thank you for taking the time to read all of this.

P.S. I'm Canadian, and if you haven't guessed, I work full times at Tim Hortons. A Canadian coffee shop LOL
Osiake
Osiake
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by piramatrix 13/5/2015, 1:53 am

welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here. if your intrested in merchanting feel free to check out the mentoring program Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiake 13/5/2015, 1:59 am

Hello, and Thank you.
That's actually where I made my first post, directly on the mentorship program.
Thank you for the advice though, I appreciate it.
Osiake
Osiake
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum