Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hihi

2 posters

Go down

Hihi Empty Hihi

Post by Bunyipowns 27/5/2015, 5:34 pm

Hello everyone. Some of you may already know me, my In-game name is Medieval  1 (old) or Isildur (new). Decided it was about time to make this since I'll probably be sticking around for a while and I wanna be active on here so I decided to make my first post my intro. I guess I'll use the template.

What led you to Smokin Elite?
The desire to join a decent Merching/Flip clan, followed by a quick google search.
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
I hope to make some friends, educate myself in the arts of merching and flipping, and hopefully make a lot of money.
Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Not like this, no.
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
Not on a very personal level, I've just spoken to a few people in-game on clan chat.
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
8.5-9 I'd say, and I don't really have any experience at all, I'm hoping to learn.
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
See  {What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?}
What do you do in your spare time?
Well I play RuneScape, of course.
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
PM on forums, add my Skype (bunyip.owns), or PM me in game or through clan chat.
Is there anything you'd like to add?
No. Well. For anyone who cares, I'm 18 years old and I live in Toronto. I've just finished my first year of University, (Computer Science major) and hope to also minor in Physics, after which I hope to go to grad school for either the Comp. Sci, or for Physics. I'm nice and friendly and cuddly (and an asshole, but who says you can't be both), so message me and stuffs.
Just got into OSRS a couple weeks ago but I plan on playing for a while, it's been pretty enjoyable so far and hopefully it keeps going that way. Especially once I make some money.
That's all folks.

Bunyipowns
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hihi Empty Re: Hihi

Post by piramatrix 28/5/2015, 5:26 am

welcome to the forum buddy, hope you enjoy your stay here Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunyipowns 28/5/2015, 7:46 am

Thanks. Love the Silent btw, and Clara even more <3

Bunyipowns
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 28/5/2015, 8:32 am

Bunyipowns wrote:Thanks. Love the Silent btw, and Clara even more <3

praise the black baby jesus someone who likes doctor who Very Happy i like you already :p
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunyipowns 28/5/2015, 9:23 am

piramatrix wrote:
Bunyipowns wrote:Thanks. Love the Silent btw, and Clara even more <3

praise the black baby jesus someone who likes doctor who Very Happy i like you already :p

Yupp, that's exactly what I said. Never seen you in-game though. Maybe because I'm pretty much always only on OSRS?

Bunyipowns
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum