Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just going to leave this here....

4 posters

Go down

I'm just going to leave this here.... Empty I'm just going to leave this here....

Post by laffytaffy 5/7/2015, 6:54 pm

I'm just going to leave this here.... 4vb21vr

Peekaboo:
Spoiler:

This is OSRS btw.

Last edited by laffytaffy on 5/7/2015, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
laffytaffy
laffytaffy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

I'm just going to leave this here.... Empty Re: I'm just going to leave this here....

Post by Blood 5/7/2015, 7:00 pm

About 120K profit on such a common f2p item, now that is good flipping. Good job, laffy Smile
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

I'm just going to leave this here.... Empty Re: I'm just going to leave this here....

Post by Daxaal 9/7/2015, 11:52 am

When did you buy and when did you sell? I'm guessing it was an investment or really lucky flip?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by kado420 17/9/2015, 2:39 am

Yeah I'm curious how long this took, cause I've honestly had flips where I've bought an item for half price instantly and sold it normal price instantly. Like on OSRS I have a screen shot of my Ring of Wealth flip, I bought 168 for 14k each sold them for 27.4k each and they bought/sold instantly no waiting around.

kado420
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down